Season 2 Episode 3

I don't own Highschool DxD, One Punch Man or either of their characters or any of the media put here.
_________________________________________

Friday evening came and everyone was at home.

Issei was in his room asleep with Nui sleeping next to him. However, in his mind....

Issei's Mindscape:

Hyoudou opened his eyes and saw that he was in a massive rocky terrain with stars in the night sky.

Issei:I'm here.

He breathed in then out and said,

Issei:I know that you are here. Please appear before me.

He waited for a few seconds until...

FWOOOOOOOSH!!

....a massive fireball appeared in the middle oft the area. Then the flames died down a little revealing a Red Dragon.

 Then the flames died down a little revealing a Red Dragon

Ddraig:RWAAAAAOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRR!!

The Red Dragon of Domination, Ddraig.

As the flames completely dispered, Issei looked at the Red Heavenly Dragon with his stoic stare. In the inside, he was highly impressed.

The Dragon looked down at Issei and he said,

Ddraig:So, you finally decide to face me, my partner. *smirk*Is what I would like to call you, if that is what you actually wanted. But it isn't. Right?

Issei shook his head.

Issei:No. It isn't. But you already know that, along with everything else that is within my head and and seeing everything that I have done. Don't you?

Ddraig:*nods*Yes. And you with mine.

Issei:Right. So, let's get to the point shall we? Many years ago, I sensed you and the Boosted Gear enter within my body. Not by choice, but it did happen. And during the following years after that, you and I have seen each others memories. We have seen everything we have both done, and everything we have thought. So... you know who and what I really am, and what what I want, right?

Ddraig:Yes. I do.

Issei:Then what is your answer?

Ddraig:I accept. I will give you a portion of my scales for you to make your weapon, the Booster Gear for you to experiment on and I'll  "favour" for you. And in exchange, you free me from this gear giving me my body back as well as the souls of the former users so they can pass on.

Issei:Then it is settled.

He put his balled up fist to Ddraig.

Ddraig:Before we make this official, I must give you two warnings.