Season 2 Episode 4

I don't own Highschool DxD, One Punch Man or any of the characters or media put here.
_________________________________________

Hyoudou was standing with hands behind his back, staring with his usual emotionless look towards Ravier and Tala while as Sirzechs, Grayfia and Rias looked at them a bit nervously.

Seconds passed and the first to speak was Ravier. He sighed tiredly and asked,

Ravier:Hyoudou-kun, if you are afraid that the two of us would hurt you, then don't. We won't. Now can you take a seat?

Issei:I rather stand, Ravier-sama.

Sirzechs and Gray looked at the boy a bit wide eyed at him. While he was respectul enough to use honorifics, he still talked as monotone back handed response. Then Ravier sighed.

Ravier:Very well. Let's talk about that fight between you, our children and the servants.

Issei:...

Ravier:We are well aware of our children's behaviour and actions, and their attitude which definitely carried on to the peerage to making them emulating their actions. The things they have done has caused the Phenex Clan's named to be dishonored multiple times that has caused a moderate amount of damage that I and my wife can't fix.

Issei:Then why didn't you deal with them sooner?

Sirzechs:H-Hyoudou-kun! Show some respec-

Tala:It is fine Sirzechs-san.

The red haired Lucifer nodded. Them Tala answered,

Tala:While they were our children, they were also NOT children anymore. They were young adults. We couldn't get involved anymore and we couldn't baby them. They had to do things on their own and there was so much we can do. I and my husband could've handled them, but we needed to constantly do damage control. Our hands were tied.

Ravier:The only thing we could do was keep up appearances of strength to show that we weren't so easy to break while trying to repair everything they destroy.

Issei:....

Issei was was just silent, listening to everything he was just told. They weren't lying. Then he asked,

Issei:Then if that is the case, then why ask for me to be here?

Ravier:To say this.

He stood up and so did his wife. Then they bowed.

Ravier:We apologize for our children's behaviour, our poor choices and actions that led to this...

Tala:And we forgive you for what you did.

They raised their heads and Issei saw the sorrow and regret and sincerityvon their faces. This was unexpected for the young man.

He was expecting them to try and kill him. He did kill their children and peerage after all. But they were calm and respectful. No twinge of arrogance within either of them he and Viser had expected. They were genuinely nice.

...Man, was that weird for him to think of Devils. But here these two were, proving it.

He spoke and said,

Issei:Alright then. I thank you. And I am... sorry for what happened with... you know. But it was to save Rias from a forced and potential loveless and pointless marriage.

Sirzechs flinched at that. As he was the one of many of his clan that made the decision to have her married to Riser in the first place. He didn't want to, but he had to for the sake of honor of Devil Nobility. Or what was left of it.