12

*** This is a clean version of Chapter 12. For anyone who is over 18 years, you can find a book on my profile called 'The Forbidden Diaries' which contains the explicit version. If any problems occur where you cannot view the book then you may have to follow me. Reading the explicit version is done at your own choice as I have made sure to notify you beforehand.***

Chapter Twelve - Pretty Poison

This time I know where I am.

After we trekked out from the forest we caught a ride with a stranger to the nearest airport before getting on yet another plane. Thankfully I wasn't blindfolded because I have now signed a contract so I was aware that we were heading to Madrid, Spain. But when we landed we immediately set off for a quiet town outside of the bustling capital. Now that, I didn't know.

It was eight o'clock when we reached the lone house tucked away amid mountains and forests. I'm starting to realize the pattern the team is taking but then again, I would do the same if I was trying to protect someone and needed to make an escape at any time.

Closing the curtains in my room I change into my pajamas before making my way towards the kitchen to have some dinner. The house is silent apart from the light clinking noise of cutlery and I assume most of the team have gone to get some shut eye.

I step into the room only to freeze when I notice Judah taking a sip of his tea. His eyes meet mine as he sets the mug down before resting his arms on the kitchen island. My core throbs immediately as his muscles flex making me wish I had stayed in my room. I calm down a little when I spot Cole sitting there who grins before waving me over.

Helping myself to the food I take a seat opposite Cole and we make small talk. He's very oblivious to the sexual tension between me and Judah. It's been suffocating us ever since we left the campsite, wrapped in quick glances filled with hidden desire and the oh so delicious heat of skin brushing on skin whenever our hands touch in passing.

My heart starts to race when Judah takes a seat beside me and makes sure to pull his stool close to mine. I watch helplessly as Cole finishes his food and stands to leave. He says something to us and waves goodbye but I barely hear him. Biting my lip, I make the decision to leave too and move to stand up. But Judah's hand curls around my thigh to stop me from doing so.

My breath hitches and I turn to him with wide eyes. He stares back at me intensely as his fingertips caress the inside of my thigh. He nods to my barely touched food and I hesitantly turn back to it. I sit rigidly as I finish my dinner before eating some berries from the fruit bowl.

The tension between us is electric and I fight hard not to make a sound from his gentle ministrations on my leg. But me taking a bite out of a strawberry and licking my lips seems to snap Judah's control completely. He swears heatedly before pulling me onto his lap and kissing me hungrily.

"Judah!" I gasp as I pull away for air.

"Do you want me?" He murmurs as he tucks my hair behind my ear only for his index finger to run across my jawline and grasp my chin.

"Yes." I moan softly when he kisses the base of my neck only to nip it harshly.

"You're going to be leaving soon and I don't want to waste another second without showing you just how good I can make you feel." He whispers as he stands before hoisting me onto his waist. "We're going to have to be really quiet, okay?"