24

Chapter Twenty Four - Over

I pant harshly as I push and shove my way through the crowd. It's hard to tell who's an FBI agent and who's working with my dad until I really focus on a person's clothes. Colors other than black flit through here and there which indicates either the team, Cameron, Rodrigo or Benjamin fighting. The safe house is quite large and in the countryside away from the city. I can tell there's far more people outside than inside from all the commotion.

Just as I'm about to cross the threshold into the living room I'm yanked back and thrown to the ground. I cry out as someone stomps on me before I kick back. They scream angrily before lunging at me but I manage to roll out of the way only to be stomped on by several other people fighting and trying to get through.

"Oh, for the love of god!" I yell frustratedly before grabbing my gun firing at whoever isn't an agent or someone I know.

Another guy jumps on me to prevent me from shooting but I slam the butt of the gun into his nose and kick him off me before shooting him. With a tired huff I continue onwards and manage to get past the living room and outside only to be slammed up against a pillar by the back of my neck. I thrash and manage to turn myself around only for my eyes to widen when the familiar man puts a gun to my forehead.

"Jude!" I shriek and he instantly jumps away as if I'm on fire.

"Shit! Sorry love!" He cups my face and pecks my lips sweetly. "There's some crazy bitch after me with the same hair and build as you. I thought it was her again."

"Does she also have pale skin and blue eyes?" I ask as I focus on a woman attempting but failing at sneaking up on us.

"Yeah, why?" He frowns before his eyes widen in realization. "She's behind me isn't she?"

I shoot her before she can touch my Judah. "Not anymore."

"You're so hot when you're jealous dove." He smirks devilishly and I roll my eyes in response.

"Why aren't you at the medical unit?!" I snap angrily when I realize he's by himself. "Where's Parker and Cole?!"

"Same reason why you aren't with Reece I assume? We all got split up when your dad's men started attacking." He shakes his head as we reload our guns.

I punch his good arm suddenly and he stares at me as if I've grown two heads. "I am smart as fuck, I don't call you daddy in bed and you didn't have to tell the whole fucking world that we had sex while my father was on mute!"

"First of all – fuck!" He swears heatedly when someone attempts to hit me from behind. Judah drives a knife into their chest before turning to me. "I'm more intelligent than you and I've proved that several times –"

"Duck." I warn before grabbing his blade and slitting our next attacker's throat when he bends down. "Continue."

He takes my hand as we start making our way to the medical unit. "I wouldn't mind you calling me daddy so by all means don't hold back and lastly, I had to piss him off so he wouldn't hurt you! You're so ungrateful!"

I yelp and race in front of Judah when a man jumps out from the crowd with a gun aimed at his head. I still have the knife in my hand so I drive it straight into his heart before yanking it out. Judah's hands grip my hips as he pulls me back against him while the man shudders and cries out before flopping onto the ground. I pick up the gun from him and hand it to Judah who stares down at me with a smile. My brows furrow in confusion and he nods to the dying man.