13

Chapter Thirteen - Torn

I'm roused awake by a tickling sensation. With drowsy blinks my eyes adjust to the dimly lit room with just a hint of morning light seeping through the sheer curtains. I glance at the clock to see that it's seven a.m. There's no tell-tale signs of stirring from the others as the house stands still.

I look down to see myself pushed further up on the bed with Judah laying in between my legs. One hand grips my hip, tightening and relaxing occasionally, while the other is stretched to intertwine with mine. All I can see is a head of dark hair between my hips.

I bite my lip hard when his tongue dips into my core as he eats me out like a starved animal. My back arches as desire courses through my veins and my legs widen to allow more access. He moans huskily and applies pressure in all the right ways.

"J-Judah?" I rasp before a needy whimper escapes me when he flicks my sensitive bud with the tip of his tongue. "Jude!"

He hums deeply before cupping my ass in both hands to lift my hips, then goes back to torturing me sweetly without a care in the world. "Let me finish my breakfast Mace."

"Judah Jackson!" I whisper-shout both from embarrassment and the intense pleasure.

A cheeky smirk adorns his lips as his gaze focuses on the raging blush that I'm sure has travelled from my cheeks to the swell of my breasts now. He takes me to heaven and back, making me writhe and tremble from overwhelming pleasure. I fall back to earth and he's there to catch me in his comforting embrace like usual.

"Good morning." He murmurs with a sleep laden tone that makes me swoon.

"Good morning my insatiable lover." I whisper and run my fingers through his hair as he settles his head in the crook of my neck.

He chuckles before sighing in content as he tightens his arms around me. "I want to get used to waking up with you."

I nod with a sad smile which he notices. "Me too."

"You'll come back to me...won't you Mace?" He murmurs as his thumb brushes against my bottom lip.

"I will." I reply but deep down I know that I might not.

"Promise me?" He asks and I look down to meet his pained gaze. I remain quiet and it seems to break him even more. "Macy –"

"You know I can't do that Judah." I reply and my voice cracks with emotion. Usually, it's only my brother who makes me promise that I'll come back but now I have Judah too. It's too much for my poor heart.

He leans forward and presses a lingering kiss to my forehead. "I'll make sure it doesn't come to that then."

"What do you mean?" I frown at him in confusion.

"Go back to sleep Macy. I need to go work on something but I'll come back and wake you up for breakfast okay?" He grins as gets out of bed with determination. He turns and tucks me in which makes me chuckle. "Sweet dreams dove."

And with a kiss to my lips, he's gone.

***

I wake up once more around nine a.m. With a deep sigh I stretch only to immediately regret it when my body screams in protest. My groan of pain is muffled by the pillow as I take in how sore my center is. I had been expecting it with Judah's roughness and size along with the fact that we finally settled down to sleep around four in the morning. I sit up with a wince and hold the blanket to my body but my eyes widen in panic when the door opens. I exhale in relief when it's only Judah.