euphemisms of a newbie.

"welcome to principles of biochemistry 101, today we're not gonna be doing much since it's the first day, and i know how stressful college will be later once you guys start getting assigned work, so i'll try my best to ease back on you guys

"welcome to principles of biochemistry 101, today we're not gonna be doing much since it's the first day, and i know how stressful college will be later once you guys start getting assigned work, so i'll try my best to ease back on you guys." my teacher said as she wrote her name on the board in a purple sharpie, my favorite color.

"you guys can take the rest of class to do whatever, mingle, i don't really care."

i'm still in a state of disbelief that i really made it into college, ucla at that. my high school gpa wasn't even high enough for me to make it in, it's kinda weird but i'm not gonna question it. "aye." i heard somebody say beside me, i look over and it's a pretty brown skin girl beside me.

i really didn't hear what she said until i asked her to say it again. "i said you pretty, friend." she said smiling, revealing her extremely white teeth, she's actually pretty too. "you look better, girl." i shot back as she started to giggle and smile more. "where you from?" she asked as i turned my body in her direction to pay more attention.

"i'm from here (los angeles)." i said smiling, i love my city. "ask me where i'm from, ask me where i'm from." she said patting herself, ecstatic for me to ask her where she was from, making me laugh. "where are you from?" i asked trying to stop laughing.

"i'm from the muhfuckin' h town, big houston shit." she said with her tongue out. "okay so what made you wanna come to ucla?" i asked, genuinely intrigued on why she came half way across the country to come to school here. "i just needed to get outta' houston, really, i been there my whole life and needed a new set of scenery." she said flipping her hair.

"you gon' be busy tonight?" she asked. "no, not at all, i already moved my stuff into my dorm and got settled in already so i won't be doing shit." i replied. "okay, we'll the welcoming basketball game is tonight and i just wanted to extend the olive branch, and invite you out with me and my girls." she said goofily.

"of course, what's your number so i can tell you when i'm ready." i said pulling out my phone and handing it to her. "i ain't even get your name yet." i said smiling. "oh, i'm so fuckin rude, i'm megan." she said holding her arms out for a hug, i leaned over the chair a bit and hugged her. "i'm angel, nice to meet you." i said looking back at her.

"nice to meet you too." she said in a sweet but high pitched voice, i honestly like this girl's vibe so far- she seems nice. "oh shit, i got another class to go to after this one, but i'll definitely hit you up about the game." she said standing up.

this bitch is tall, i was not expecting that.

"you tall girl." i said smiling, looking up at her while i packed my things up. "yeah, i'm a stallion baby." she said smiling and walking off.

PING !

i look down to see a text from her already, i can't.

281-757-6573.
i'll come by your dorm to pick you up if you need a ride friend, but lock me in so yk who this is.