fmb.

i've never even thought about doing anything with another man, but ever since i met angel i've been fantasizing about him- i mean, after the day party i had a wet dream about the nigga and woke up and i was bussin' a nut

i don't think i'm gay, i think my brain just enjoys thinking about him and i see nothing wrong with that really, i can honestly see myself being with angel but i know he hates me, which is why i don't even understand why he's letting me spend the night with him and why he's doing my hair.

"can you remind me again why you wanted to sleep in my bed?" angel said from in front of me, slightly turning his head and looking at me. his eyes are so pretty man.

"mind yo' business." i said as i pulled my phone out and began to unlock it, ignoring how nervous i am- this is all out of character for me honestly, i'm in his bed because i just wanna be close to him, it's like something is in the air in here that's making me act out, every time i'm around him my hands start to sweat, i don't know.

he turned around and slowly took my phone out of my hand, smiling at me. "answer me this." he said, sitting up on his knees- still on the bed, exposing his flat stomach with the crop top he had on.

"out of all the friends you could've stayed with, why me? out of all the girls who do hair, why me? is there some ulterior motive to this, because i'm not down for you to be playing with my he-"

"angel shut the fuck up." i said sitting up, looking him in his eyes, the way he's walking around this room in that crop top and then shorts are really turning me on and the lust is starting to take over.

"what did you just say?" he asked looking at me like he was ready to fight.

i stood up, revealing how much taller i was than him- forcing him to look up at me, i slightly bent down and got closer to him, face to face.
"i said." while wrapping my arms around his waist.
"shut." while picking him up and wrapping his legs around me.
"the fuck, up." i said while connecting our lips and kissing him aggressively, smashing our tongues in each other's mouths, fighting for dominance but he eventually gave in.

i laid him on the bed and grabbed the waist band on his shorts. "come up outta' these." i said biting my lip at him. he gave me a submissive look and did as i said.

i lifted up his crop top and sucked on his nipples as he held the back of my head, rubbing on my left ear. "fuck, jamari." he moaned, making me harder.

"wait, wait, wait." he rambled as he got up, and ran to his bathroom, leaving me on the bed alone for about five minutes, damn did my breath stink or something ?

"you ight in there?" i asked.

"yeah, just doing some cleaning." he said laughing.

after coming out the bathroom in a silk robe, he turned around and dropped it- revealing his beautiful body. i stood up and slowly walked over to him, leaned down- grabbed his chin and kissed him gently, his soft lips collided with mine and at that moment i realized how he deserved to be treated.

he's so small and fragile i don't want to hurt him, i think i see why his name is angel. picking him up and gently laying him on his back and taking my clothes off, getting completely naked and exposing my dick.

"where do you think you're putting that?" he asked with a scared look on his face.

i laughed and kissed him again.

"i'll be gentle."

grabbing the jar of vaseline i seen on his dresser and coating my dick in it so it'll go in easier, i gently pushed my tip against his entrance and waited to see his reaction.

once it went in he hissed a bit in pain. "i got you." i said as i held his hand and he squeezed it kind of tightly. i began to stroke his pussy as i could feel his walls tightening around my dick it made me enter a state of euphoria, i can see myself being the only person fucking him, loving him.

"fuck me, jamari." he moaned as he looked me directly in my eyes hand motioned his finger for me to come here. i leaned forward and kissed him, a sloppy kiss, saliva dripping onto my beard and onto his golden chest as i continued to stroke him deeper once i noticed he was getting used to how big i was.

i've never had someone who took my dick so well, it's always someone running or wanting to stop and just give me head because it's too big.

"spit in my fuckin' mouth." he said as i looked at him kind of surprised, he never struck me as that type to be into that, but at the same time people are different when they're horny.

i gathered up as much saliva in my mouth as i could, and spit it into his, watching him swallow it was the sexiest thing i could have ever seen.

switching positions, him bent over on the counter while i'm behind him fucking his pulsating hole, wrapping my hand around his neck with one hand and holding his stomach with the other while he creamed all over me.

"fuck, im finna buss." i moaned as i could feel my balls pulsate as i pumped my cum inside of him, both of us coming down from our euphoric cloud state and both stared at each other through the mirror before bursting out into laughter.

"get off me, nasty." he laughed as he sat on the toilet and pushed my nut out.

"now you know you coulda swallowed that." i laughed as i walked back into the room while he grabbed his clothes and started putting his night clothes back on.

"come here." i said as i put my clothes on and laid back down, wanting him to lay with me.

he laid beside me and we started to cuddle, i'm not sure what we just got ourselves into but i love it.

word to la. |
©2022, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.