want my baby back.

AS ANGEL OPENED HIS EYES, LOOKING around with his vision still blurred- probably from  drinking the night before, attempting to reach out and stretch his arms- he realizes he's handcuffed to the bed frame

AS ANGEL OPENED HIS EYES, LOOKING around with his vision still blurred- probably from drinking the night before, attempting to reach out and stretch his arms- he realizes he's handcuffed to the bed frame. immediately panicking after realized his mouth was taped shut.

looking around the room to see his friends also tied up, knocked unconscious.

the door suddenly opens to reveal kamara, holding a gun and smiling- revealing her golden grillz. "i know, surprise." she spoke, breaking the silence. "see, you couldn't keep your mouth shut- or keep your hands to yourself, i was living my best life when i was with jamari, but you got in the way of that, so i thought i'd teach you a lesson. i sent my brother here to distract you while i got back with jamari so i can get the basketball wife life, but he wasn't going for it- soooo, i figured we'd just kill you." the clearly psychotic girl spoke, as her brother- lanerro enters the room also holding a gun.

"i enjoyed our time, but family come first." he said with guilt on his face.

a firing shot went off, causing angel to cry out in pain- kamara shot him in the leg. scaring the twins awake, they immediately began to panic.

kamara and nerro leaving the room, "i'll leave you kids to it." she announced as they exited.

"we gotta get the fuck out of here" dominique said as she had her sister bite the tape off of her mouth after getting her own off.

"they took our phones, how the fuck we supposed to call for help." leya said.

"you still got that backup phone?" her sister asked.

"leya sat on her side as her sister reached through her tied hands and got the phone out of her back pocket, and dialed a number.

once the person answered, angel tried his best to hear out who they were calling but couldn't- the boy was too focused on how much blood he was losing. "we're at 1448 pompano drive, bring as much backup as you can, please- they shot angel." was all he heard.

megan and nadine untied each others hands, and did the same for everyone else, nadine took a white t- shirt from the dresser they were tied to and wrapped it around angel's leg to stop the excessive bleeding.

the girls tried to unlock the window and escape through there until angel spoke out, "how are we gonna leave if we rode here with them? we need to find their keys." angel said.

"wait, do yall smell that?" nadine whispered, everyone nodded their heads- continuing to walk towards the window, only to see that half of the house is set on fire.