malcom x warned you.

WHY THE FUCK DID I END UP in linguistics when i specifically applied for introduction to fashion design, this is why i hate this damn school system because it's like why give me a choice on choosing my class if you're just gonna put me wherever th...

WHY THE FUCK DID I END UP in linguistics when i specifically applied for introduction to fashion design, this is why i hate this damn school system because it's like why give me a choice on choosing my class if you're just gonna put me wherever the fuck.

it's aggravating, malcom x definitely warned the black community about this shit. "If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing" he was definitely talking about white people but in this case i'm talking about the ucla school system.

it's not making it any better that this professor keeps putting her ass in my face every-time someone asks a question.

i'm really ready for this fuckin class to be over so i can go see what angel got going on, i haven't talked to him in the last two days, he was supposed to chill with me and megan the other day but he took a rain check on us.

"alright class, you may be dismissed- don't forget to have those reports in by friday!" professor johnson yelled as we all gathered our things and began to leave the class.

"chelsea." i heard as i was walking down the sidewalk if the quad while holding my books, turning around and putting my book into my bag and taking out one of my airpods to see who was calling me.

of course, it's fucking damari.

DAMARI ROSE  professional fuckboy

DAMARI ROSE professional fuckboy

me and him used to fuck around my freshman year when i was eager and wanting to be loved

and of course, all he wanted to do was fuck me on his own time and toy with me because that's what niggas do.

"nigga, what do you want from me?" i said aggravated like as i turned around and looked at him. "listen, can you chill with the attitude for one minute?" he said rolling his eyes at me.

"well, what is it damari?" i said with a deep sigh, really just ready to go back to my room and finish my papers so i can take a nap.

"i really just wanna say that i miss you, and i wanna take you out soon." he said with a smile, the same smile he had on his face when he told me he wasn't fucking around with anyone but me.

"boy, fuck you." i said walking off, towards my residence hall.

of course he followed me trying to tell me about whatever the fuck, but i definitely turned up my airpods and kept walking.

"BABY GET THAT henny out my bag and c'mere

"BABY GET THAT henny out my bag and c'mere." i said to angel as i watched him walk around his room in his sexy ass house clothes, i really wanna take them off of him but i'm tryna' control myself because i don't want him to think that's all i want from him but honestly i don't know what exactly i want from him- i'm trying to figure out now while we're spending all this time together.

"what are you doing bringing henny in my room."  he said laughing while grabbing the bottle out of my bag, he opened it and grabbed the bottom of my chin and i opened my mouth, feeling the brown liquid hit my tongue i instantly scrunched up my face, after swallowing it all.

"nigga got me in here driving the boat." i said laughing, wrapping my hand around his waist and pulling him closer to me while i finished my homework and closed my book.

"so, ya' birthday coming up." i said starting a conversation after he took his shot. "it is." he said looking away from me, kind of with a sad look. i turned his head towards me and looked him in the eyes.

"why you say it like that? talk to me." i said genuinely wanting to know. he sighed, and sat on my lap, took another shot and looked me dead in my eyes.

"on my 13th birthday, i was raped."

word to la. |
©2022, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.