room 905

after the bullshit jamari pulled, i literally walked away from him and his dumb ass posse, because i'm not for the whole "play cool with the gay boy to get with the girls" game, that's that dumb ass high school shit i shouldn't have to go through ...

after the bullshit jamari pulled, i literally walked away from him and his dumb ass posse, because i'm not for the whole "play cool with the gay boy to get with the girls" game, that's that dumb ass high school shit i shouldn't have to go through in college.

as of now? i'm not fucking with jamari, he's weird and corny. "angel why you not paying attention?" tamera said tapping me on my chest. right now we're at the basketball game and i seen jamari talking to one of the journalism major students about an article on the basketball team which is what made me think of what he said to me earlier.

"his hair is all over the place." nadine said before putting a piece of cotton candy in her mouth. megan agreed and snagged a piece of the candy.
"bitch? the way you can walk yo' tall ass to the concession stand like i did." nadine snapped playfully, popping megan on the hand making her giggle.

"angel, don't you do hair? you should fix him up because he has nice hair he just doesn't take care of it." dominique said catching my attention, a lot of people have been telling me to charge girls and boys on campus to do their hair but that just seems stressful for real.

"i would, but all that running back and fo- no, just no, and i don't like him." i said scrunching my face up and putting my focus back onto the game.

now that i look at him, his hair is kinda all over the place.

i don't know, the messy look is kind of working for him. "i heard he a fuck boy." domonique added as she looked at him from our point of view. "yeah, didn't he used to date shannon?" megan added as she looked at dominique while waiting for her response.

"yeah, until he fuckin' cheated on her with ashley." she said trying not to laugh.

"isn't ashley her cousi-" megan said stopping mid sentence and facing the court again.

that whole situation was messy, i remember hearing about it when school first started, which wasn't that long ago.

"y'all mind if my sister come hang with us?" dominique said looking at her phone, clearly talking to her sister. "yeah, i don't mind- i wanna meet her." i said smiling. "yeah, that's fine, it's been a while since she hung out with us anyway." nadine said speaking for the other two.

"good because she's outside." dominique said walking off laughing. "well god damn bitch, what if we would've said no?"megan said laughing.

not even five minutes later i seen dominique and another slim figured woman walking back to the bleachers with her, once she got closer i'm starting to see that she looks a lot like dominique.

oh they're twins.

"now when was you gonna mention you had a twin?" i said walking over to the girl. "hey, i'm angel." i said smiling at her. "i'm aaliyah." she said smiling back.

"nice to meet you." i replied, "likewise." she said digging in her purse for something. focusing my attention back onto the game, i'm seeing across the gym- jamari looks frustrated, not that i give a damn i'm just observant, fuck his feelings.

i hear the half time buzzer go off and the cheerleaders walk out onto the court. "y'all know what we doing after this?" tamera asked as she looked between us all.

"megan wanted to go to vibes, but she got a paper due later tonight so she's going home after this." nadine replied.

"well damn, okay." i said.

"i actually have a few assignments i need to catch up on too, so we all leaving?" i announced as i gathered my things. i never really enjoyed basketball games so i'm glad i have shit to do.

"yes, actually." dominique and her sister replied in unison.

we all kissed and hugged and parted our ways for the night.

ABOUT AN HOUR LATER

walking back to my dorm with both my airpods in isn't the safest, but i mean if i get kidnapped that's just what it is.

i randomly started to smell the aroma of weed hit my nostrils as i look over and see a black chevy impala with the windows cracked, curiousity got the best of me and i walked my way over to the car.

only to see jamari- of fucking course, rolling a blunt with one already perfectly rolled might i add, on his lap with "wagwan" by nba youngboy playing on his phone at a low volume, but you could still hear it. i expected him to be with his boy posse but he was alone, i'm not sure but smoking by yourself has always seemed so depressing to me.

"bro, what you got goin' on?" jamari asked kind of aggravated, snapping me out of my trance the weed had me in, i'm not an excessive smoker but i definitely smoke when it's needed and right now? it's needed, badly.

"my bad nigga damn, the weed smell brought me over here, i was gonna ask to smoke until i seen who it belonged to." i said snappily, kind of being rude, unintentionally. "bro, why you always gotta be so fuckin' rude? if you wanted to smoke just say det." he mumbled, kind of smiling at me. "get in." he added.

not knowing how to feel i get into the car on the passenger side and closed the door as he rolled the windows up. "you ever hotboxed before?" he asked as he turned the car off. i shook my head no, not speaking due to me being kind of nervous that i'm alone with his man who could probably be capable of killing me or god knows what else.

"just take slow breaths, you don't wanna get too high- cause i can look at you and tell you don't smoke like that." he chuckled.

"boy, i smoke down." i replied laughing.

"oh okay, my bad mr. smokey the bear, but before we start our lil sesh, you can't smoke unless you take them clothes off." he said licking his lips at me.

i quickly began to take off my clothes but at a steady pace so i don't seem too eager, i've done things in a car before with my ex boyfriend, but i know not to do shit like this in well lit areas, lucky for us we're in an empty alleyway.

"look at how fast you got naked, you acting like a fuckin' slut, you acting like my little slut." he said finishing the blunt and lighting it, looking over at me.

word to la. |
©2022, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.