caught up in the rapture

LATELY I'VE JUST BEEN out of the way really, i've just been going back and forth to class, smoking my weed and chilling, my friends? i mean i'll text the groupchat here & there but i haven't had enough energy to hold a conversation or go out with ...

LATELY I'VE JUST BEEN out of the way really, i've just been going back and forth to class, smoking my weed and chilling, my friends? i mean i'll text the groupchat here & there but i haven't had enough energy to hold a conversation or go out with them.

my mental hasn't been the best of course with me being in college, trying to maintain my balance with everything and the teachers and faculty not giving a fuck about how we feel and just making sure they're on our asses about staying on top of the school thing- which is understandable to an extent.

but at the same time, why the fuck would i be worried about a project on african american culture when i'm battling depression? its unethical.

my love life is literally in shambles, my ex shaniah cheated on me with a nigga she didn't even know was her cousin so i wasn't even trippin because karma got her ass, and from what i hear she's pregnant so her baby's gonna be... you know, retarded.

other than that, i'm just at steak and shake getting me something to grub on because i rolled and smoked me a wood after class.

scrolling on instagram and switching to tik tok to see what's going on, i'm interrupted by someone sitting in the chair across from me, a short dude with nice brown curly hair, hazel eyes and a pair of shades on- i could tell he was clearly gay, which didn't bother me at all, i greeted him, so he could tell me why he's approaching me.

"hey, i'm cartier." he spoke in his soft voice, reaching his hand out for a handshake, with me having grease on my hands i wiped my hands off and shook his hands, making eye contact. "like the watch?" i said being funny yet kind of serious.

CARTIER JOHNSON

CARTIER JOHNSON.

"why your hands so clammy, you nervous?" i said, observing how clammy and warm his hands were- my hands are normally dry and rough so i'm not complaining.

"a little, um, i thought you were kind of attractive so i just thought i'd ask if i could get your number or." he said with his voice cracking a little, it was cute.

i'm not gay, i'm one of those weird people that are attracted to energies and personalities, if your vibe is good then we can kick it.

without saying anything i flashed him a quick smile and held my hand out for his phone, once he handed it to me i put my number in there.