what now ?

waking up, i could feel the pain and soreness circulate my lower body, trying to move but being restrained by these big beefy arms, i honestly forgot he was here

i looked down to see him stirring in his sleep, he eventually woke up and looked me in my eyes. "goodmorning." he said, releasing me and standing up- this man is so tall, his head is damn near touching the ceiling, he literally has to duck to get through the doorway to the bathroom.

trying to get out the bed but my legs were way too sore, so i had to count to 3 to help myself up and walk into my bathroom behind him, "how tall are you, 6'9?" i asked as i grabbed my toothbrush, and began the process of brushing my teeth.

"yes, actually." he said matter of factly, going back to brushing his teeth. "how's you sleep lil bit?" he said looking down at me. "i slept alright, i was kinda sore-well i still kind of am." i said rubbing on my thighs after spitting out my toothpaste.

"damn, my bad- i shoulda known to take it easy on you." he said hooking his thumb under my chin and kissing my lips softly, slowly turning into a make out session.

"chill befo' you get me started." he said laughing and pushing me off him. walking away and beginning to text on his phone, i could hear the wooshing sound so i know he sent a text, he turned to me and said "aye love, i got a class at 6 so i gotta head back to my dorm and get ready." he said awkwardly, he gave me a hug and left out the door.

i would've told him he could stay but i have a class at 6 i have to get ready for too..

i'll admit, it did feel good waking up next to someone, especially him- i am aware of the fact that i hated him two days ago but that was before he fucked me raw, so don't judge me.

818-689-7986
siri found: jamari !
( save contact? )

contact saved.

JAMARI🫶🏾🫶🏾.

before you say it, no

before you say it, no. i'm not attached.

JAMARI🫶🏾🫶🏾.
want me to come by after class?

ME.
of course, i get out of class at 8.

JAMARI🫶🏾🫶🏾.
i get out at 7 🤨 now wtf ima do for an hour.

awe, if he wanna spend time with me he should just say that. i actually wanna spend more time with him to get to know him more but i'll never let a nigga know i'm too interested because they take advantage of that.

i replied to his text and told him to go play basketball or something and just pick me up from class when i texted him, and he started acting weird.

JAMARI🫶🏾🫶🏾.
ian tryna let my niggas see us together though..

ME.
okay, forget it.

this man can have as many secrets as he wants, but i won't be one of them- trust.

i've been through the whole DL relationship shit in high school and i can't do it again, the nigga cheated on me with plenty girls and claimed it was to keep people from suspecting him, he beat on me- i beat his ass too, but still, he drained me mentally, and it hurt because he was my first everything.

3 YEARS AGO.

looking over at the x ray the doctor is showing me, i'm seeing that my ribs are bruised- this man really beat me to the point that my ribs are bruised, my ankle is sprained too but that was because i was stomping on him, but this man is really toxic.

"shall i call the authorities mr. angel?" the doctor asked me, still examining the bruises over my body. i shook mg head no as a tear ran down my face, my sister shook her head and helped me off the chair and onto my crutches.

"he'll be fine, thank you doc." she said, i could hear the disappointment all in her voice and i knew once we left she was gonna let me have it.

the whole walk back to the car was silent.

"so, what really happened, because i know you weren't attacked by crackheads angel." she asked as soon as she started the car.

"me and hassan got into it." i said not even looking at her. "again?" she said yelling, opening her purse and cocking her gun. "he can't keep doing this and you can't keep letting him." she yelled as she drove off and started to head to his house.

i met hassan at the beginning of this year, he tried out for the football team and im on the cheerleading team- once he made it, we started being around each other when it came to games at other schools and so on, eventually he found out i'm only a sophomore and started teasing me because he's a senior and started calling me a baby, we started talking and here we are.

"do you hear me angel?" she yelled as we pulled up outside of hassan's house. "go get your stuff and come back so we can go home, i'm not about to let you stay here and fight for your life with this man." she said sternly, as i got out of the car and went to his door and pulled out my key to go inside and get my things, he should be at work right now so i'm good.

i walked inside and instantly smelled weed, but it smelled like it wasn't smoked recently so i knew he must've smoked before he left. grabbing my things and placing them into my bag, i tried to fight back tears- i've been through so much with this man these past 9 months... it's crazy because it feels like we've been together for so long.

i'm gonna miss the good times we had.

i heard the front door open and close, and i honestly didn't know what to do. "the fuck is you doing?" i heard from behind me, and of course it's hassan.

"you- you tryna' leave me?" he said in disbelief. he started to grab my bag from me and pushed me on the bed. "you must be tryna leave me for some other nigga, my niggas told me you was a slut." he spat, he's still in his uniform but he smells like liquor, this man is going downhill honestly.

my thoughts were interrupted by a fist colliding with my face, over and over- punching me over and over until i heard a gunshot and a body thud onto the ground.

my sister shot him.

i love you hassan.

word to la. |
©2022, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.