50 seconds to Mars. ~ID Fanfic

"Hurray!" I yelled to Gio, my bestest friend ever.  I and her, we had come for concert, of a band we did not know ANYTHING about. But, we were still happy, because we could spend time together, ALONE. And this oppurtunity does not come often. Well, we had to hide it from... Oh wait. I forgot to tell you about  myself. I am Anushki, and I study in a local primary school. As carefree as I am, nothing hurts me as deep as when someone backs off, or lies to me. Anyways, where was I? Right. We had to hide it from our other best friend, Murmur, because she, though she was our best friend, was actually a backstabber. And only I, knew this. 

So, Gio had brought her usual PSPs, and we decided, since we were on the standing section, we decided to go sit at the farthest end, where there were a few seats. As we talked, or should I say more of gossiped, and while I was trying to decide who to pick as my cart racer, (I am not much of a gamer) she told me that she was bored. And I, being the nice person I am, (Very sarcastic, I am not, but at that point I was) closed the screen and stood up.

"Gio, Let me just go see what is happening up there on stage? If I am not dreaming, am I seeing red ballons flying all over the place!?" 

"Anu! Gosh, this is their song, Red balloons all over the place. See why they HAVE red balloons all over the place?"

"Oh... I think I get you now." I murmured, feeling stupid about the fact that I am not much into music. In fact, you must be wondering what I am into? I don't know either. I am just going to wait... wait for it to come to me. 

I told Gio I am going to the front and getting some water, and went off. But as I did, I heard something so shockingly good, My ears bursted. 

[Author's note: Hey! This is a real life story, I mean the bit where we go for a concert and get invited on stage. Dunno bout the rest... :) Anyways, Gio, murmur are real people, especially gio, and Anushki is pretty obviously me. :P So enjoy the story! :) btw, if you don't know what  50 seconds to mars is, it is actually a popular band, 30 SECONDS TO MARS. :D they were here in hong kong earlier and it was a great expereince (check out the pic on the right) :D]