chap 11

What exactly happened: (it was just that I was too lazy then to type this out; so here goes...)

One Direction!? I yell out in horror, ecstatic about the fact I was with famous people and sad about the fact they were all boys. "Did you just hear someone say One Direction!?" squeaked the one and only guy who had blonde hair. "Yes, I think I heard that too.." mumbled the guy with the really nice curls. "There! The girl is up!" yelled the guy with the most number of piercings I have ever seen.

And now, here they are, walking up to me, their Johnston and Murphy shoes clinking on the wooden floor. Wait. What!? Oh no...

But it was too late. They reached me. And then they asked me to walk out the cupboard, and come out. They told me I shouldn’t be scared, but trust me, I was. I went out, sat on the bed, grabbing a pillow, and hugging it, because I desperately needed a hug. 

They introduced themselves; the blonde one was Niall, the one with the stupendous curls was Harry, a really sweet name indeed. The one with the million tattoos (that was a hyperbole) was Zayn, and the ones I didn’t see, but trust me they were handsome too, Louis and Liam. Looks like they like the letter “L” a lot, because everything they said, ended with “L,” making a humorous atmosphere (Or at least this happened in this story).

Now to the big thing. As I sat on the bed, eating the packet of chips they had given me, that also for free, they told me they needed my help. Not my help for their homework or anything, and here’s the disadvantage of being a star. Someone had recently stolen Zayn’s favorite gold shoes, Niall’s favorite comb, that by the way was the same one that Elvis Presley, Niall’s idol had gifted him, Harry’s silver frame with a photo of his family in it, something very very dear to him, and Louis and Liam’s photo album, in which they stored the very dear pictures of One Direction. 

The big thing was, they could not tell this to anyone, or in the matter of a few seconds, this would be the fresh news of a TV channel. And that is why, they asked their personal assistants to find someone who no one would doubt, and who would live life unlike anyone else. And that is the definition to my name, and so I understand why they picked me. 

But what I didn’t understand, was why were they using me!? I think I will refuse it.. But should I?

(Author’s note: Hey guys, as you all should already know, I am giving my account to @i_love_rainbow, @annoyingmangoo and @MishaMah, and they may be updating all other books of mine, but I myself shall update 50 seconds to Mars and The Dark Side Of life... thank you all very much for your support; I love you <3 -Dancingbeauties)