The plan.

I almost choked on the apple juice I was drinking. Why were we called ANONYMOUS!? We wouldn't mind our names being shown on TV, I mean who would!? But then I wondered if this was good, because children under 13 weren't allowed there. And, there is still another month for me to turn 13. And for Gio, 4 months at least.

The next day, the first thing I did was go and find her. She said she had no idea, and I told her that we had to do something. She said the best way was to leave the city, just like in most movies. But then we both thought about how much ahead we were thinking, and that there was no possible way just the 2 of us could.. wait. EOTC... No parents, away from Hong Kong! Perfect! Even though neither 1 of the 2 of us wanted to go, we had no choice. And so it was decided. 

It wasn't hard getting our parents to sign the forms, and then we enjoyed the last few days of school.

3 long 24 hours days later

It's time for EOTC! yelled out almost everyone in class. We proceeded to the bus, and in a matter of time, we reached the airport. 

In the flight 

California, here we come! I thought to myself in awe. As I felt the plane start to take off, I took a deep breath. I was glad we were going away from all of this One DIrection nonsensical things, because they literally made NO sense to me. 

After landing

We landed at 09:00 California time, which was 03:00 Hong Kong time, and then our teachers took us to the hotel, and divided us into groups of 4. I was, (pretty obviously) in a group with Gio, and 2 other girls called Murmur, whom we did not really like, and Murmur again, with a different last name. 

We walked to our room, numbered 5912. And then we opened the door. Which was when I saw the most disgusting sight of my life. 

(Author's note: Hey guys! I know my fan fiction is not good, and I have REALLY less reads, but I am not writing it for reads, but for fun. By the way, all the directioners out there, Figure out why 5912 is the room number... Hint: Resembles One Direction! :) anyways, thanks to those who have read my fan fiction.. i love you guys :D)