Chp 9

When I woke up, I saw a group of men, with black cloth covering their face, with only their eyes showing. They lifted me up, and i felt I shouldn't let them know that I have woken. I quietly let them lift me up, and then they put me into a cupboard, and that's when I panicked. I cannot stay in there for so long! I had to do something, and something smart. 

Because we were in a hotel, the cupboards had sliding doors, and so, as they were closing the door, i stuck my foot in. They bent down to try and pick it up, and I pretended to talk in my sleep, and assured them I was dreaming about a fighting scene, and ending up kicking one of them face-first on to the bed. 

"She looks like a heavy and strong person.. I guess we shouldn't risk our lives." I am glad they said that, or else they would have been getting punched or kicked in places, you wouldn't want to know about, and the best part, all this would be done by me, a 12 year old young girl who will turn in to a teen soon. 

But anyways, I started to wonder what on Earth they would need me for, and decided I had to get out of here as soon as possible. I decided to wait until they left the room, and then would take action. Suddenly, as they were watching my favorite TV show because i left the TV on, one of their phones rang. I don't know if I am wrong, but it sounded like Little Things, by One Direction. I took a wild guess and guessed they were directioners, and the coolest thing was, they were the first MEN I had seen to apparently liked One Direction. Guess they do have something in them?

Anyways, the phone call lasted for about a minute or two, and then, one of them, cleared his throat and croaked, "Erm erm. Attention all men. California Stadium awaits us for our concert. We shall now get ready. Clear?" 

All of them nodded wildly, then high-fiving each other, more like slapping. 

"Concert!? Are they stars? Oh, silly me! They must be VISITING a concert.. No wonder they are so happy..." and then I went back to my thoughts, 50 seconds on Mars....

Ok. Back to reality. It took me quite sometime to realise this, but then I would have to see them changing, NAKED MEN!? No way! Not in this life.. I had to do somethin- TOO LATE. 

Down fell the jeans of one of the guys, and that's when I closed my eyes shut. No matter how hard they hurt, I wouldn't open them. No. I wouldn't, No, I wouldn't, No, I wouldn't...

And I kept chanting until I heard 5 differently pitched voices yell, "DONE!"