Chp 8

"Ew! Disgusting!" was all I could hear. Dead cockroaches filled the room, with the stink of their white blood all around. There were spider webs everywhere, and cans of coke on the floor. "Looks like someone just had a party here, and forgot the meaning of the words tidy up." I murmured to myself.

That was when I heard someone coming up the stairs, it was Ms. Langines. "Oh girls! You should have seen the look on your faces!" I was accidently given the keys to this room," she said. Here is your room key, 5909. 

"That's fine." we all said, phewing at the same time. 

She had explained to us that we were allowed to sight see, and that each person would get 200 dollars to spend. Me and Gio went down to Ms. Langines' room to collect our money, and decided we would stay in the hotel untill 1 o'clock struck, and let the adventures begin!

I was not in the mood to take a shower, and so I told Gio I would meet her in the room, exactly half an hour later. I decided to check out the hotel facilities, and have a quick snack. 

I decided to go down, and as I did, I had to pass the room 5912. As I walked down the quiet hallway, something in that room distracted me. When I turned left, the doors of the room were open, almost signalling me to go in. Since there appeared to be no one inside, I crept in. 

At first, I sneaked in like James Bond would have, catching hold of the wall with every move I made. Then I decided to quit it, there was no one in the room. I entered, and then saw my favourite show, The Sweet Life Of Jack And Jill, coming on TV.

Forgetting everything, I popped on the bed, and enjoyed the show.

"What happened to the lights-" was all I could say, untill someone covered my eyes. My mouth was next. In a matter of seconds, I fainted.