Chap 12

I was just about to say No, when Zayn and Louis fell on my feet, begging me to help them.

"Please, please, please don;t say no! I really need your help... till today, in my life never ever have I ever begged someone like this.. Please.. Please help us!" Zayn said, very very emotionally.

"I agree! Please! I have begged someone like this; my sister, but please! I really really really need your help!" He added, making me feel like crying.

A tear dropped out of my eye, and I wiped it off. "How do you guys do this?"

They were confused.

"Do what?"

"Convince people."

"Does that mean you will help us?"

"Do I have a choice?

"Well, not really. But we aren't that bad, except for the fact that we love the nights."

"Was that supposed to be inappropriate or was it just me?

So it was decided. I was going to help One Direction.

Wait. Gio! All this time I forgot her! 

I felt like I should talk about her to someone, and who is more understanding than Zayn himself? 

"Um.. Zayn? I have a friend..."

"Yea? Go on.. Guys! Quiet down a bit! The girl has something to say!"

Then all the boys walked up to us, and now I had to speak in front of everyone.

"Is there a problem? Do you not like the room?"

"Well.. No.. I mean, the room is fine."

"Then?"

"It's just that.. I am here on a field trip. And I share a room with my best friend, and we swore we will never keep things from each other. And to make matters worse, she loves you guys. Especially Harry."

"Aw.." Harry smiled, blushing.

"But that's not exactly a good thing. If I go with you, what will she do?"

"You are one of the most caring people I have ever seen." They spoke.

"Thanks, but any help?"

"Oh yes. Yes. Zayn! He always has good ideas.." Louis smirked.

"Why not let her help us out? It's better 2 than 1..."

"Great!"

And then there was a knock on the door. I felt like I had just lost all my friendship. A question popped up in my head. Would I rather my friends or One Direction?

(If you guys had to choose, who would you pick? ;))