Oh my gawd D: </3

I walked closer, hoping to hear exactly what they were saying. As I did, Gio came up to me, and then we both listened. All of a sudden, a man tapped me on the shoulder. The exact things that we heard, came back to us. And what we heard was:

"Hi madam! Would you like a chance to go up on stage with a few other selected people!? One in a lifetime chance!" the man said in a hurry.

"Of course!" Me and Gio screamed back. 

"Well, go tell your parents, we are waititng here!" Apparently, since me and Gio were alone, we made up a lie. "Umm... actually they are up in the seating area. I shall just call them. " And then Gio faked a call, and we went and joined the line. 

"Oh my gawd! I can't believe this! On stage, with a internationally famous (or maybe not) band! Jesus Christ!" After 4 minutes of complete panicking and freaking out, me and Gio slowly and steadily, being very careful to cherish these steps, walked up on stage. 

We were literally freaking out, and we decided to dance the night away. Songs played, and then, the concert ended. All those who were invited on stage also got to meet the band personally, and so me and Gio headed backstage. 

I sat down on the couch, with Gio still jumping around, untill she stopped with a shock. "You ok!?" I yelled at her. I had never seen her like this before.