50 seconds of Mars... Really!?

The next time we met after yesterday was today, in school, and things were all going fine... until...

"Anushki! Dude! I hafta tell you about my dream..." and that's where the worst came in. She imagine One Direction looking for us, saying we stole the 5th diamond. "What nonsense!" i yelled when I first heard this. We both laughed like mad, also getting the attention of our Science teacher, and well, the next thing you know, we were out of class.

Anyways, we met again at Break, and realised that we had a EOTC trip coming up soon. Apparently, the circular had something that delighted us. Students are not expected to come, unless they are really interested. "Yay!" we yelled out, and immediately took out our smartphones and dialed home. "Hey dad..." she started off, and I went "Mom..", and to conclude, our parents agreed. 

Later on that day, when the clock was taking too long to strike six, as I was sitting on the couch, waiting for the Daily Local and International News to start, I saw an Ad, about free 1D posters and mugs. "Gio would definitely want that..." I murmured. Anyways, as the annoying old tune of the news played, and while my mom increased the volume from 6 to 15,  I shifted myself towards the fridge, grabbing a fresh and chilled bottle of apple juice. As I walked back and sat on the couch, information on the wars in Syria, the "protests" happening in the city, regarding the new Chief Executive were on. I was so bored I felt like I could fall asleep. 

As I lifted the newspaper over my head to cover myself while I sleep, I heard this:

Fresh News: One Direction has been noticed in the cabins of the recently performing band in Hong Kong City, 50 seconds on Mars. Those people invited to the backstage interview time with them will be tracked by the Entertainment department tomorrow. People are estimated to be at least above the age of 18, and all of the 7 people chosen have been listed below, excluding 2, who have appeared anonymous. 

I looked up, careful not to give my mom even the slightest hint that I was interested, and spotted everyone there, except Me and Gio.