I was dreaming.

"Anu! Look there!" she yelled as she pointed to the hallway. "What?" I said, confused and trying to lok for the thing she referred to.

"Don't you see anyone there!? Anyone at all!?" "No..." I said, still looking at the pink wall that was covered with flowers. 

"You must be dreaming, you are anyways to big of a fan of One Direction!" I said. "Hmm... maybe you are right." and saying so, she walked up to the couch and sat next to me. For the next 5 mninutes, I noticed, her eyes were glued to the pick wall. 

"Aren't you tired of looking at the bland pink wall with flowers for 5 minutes already!?" I joked, leting out a snicker. She laughed, but then stopped. "Look! There he is again!" and then I looked, but to my despair, I could see nothing. 

"Gio, are you trying to play a prank on me? Or are you pulling my leg? But trust me, and I mean it, STOP IT." I knew I was a bit too rude, but enough of the pranks already. "No! Why would I play such a prank on you!?" and then she got mad and walked away. She hadn't even reached the door when, "Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! Presenting to you, 50 seconds to Mars!" She turned. She walked back, and then sat down, but this time, farther away from me. 

I held my ear, and mouth spoke to her, Sorry.