Chap 10

5 differently pitched voices!? They sounded familiar.. as I tried to recongnise their voices, I looked out the key hole, and saw, one of them wearing GOLD shoes. My eyes sparkled like the sun, and I wanted those shoes.. wanted those shoes really badly. "He is so rich!" I yell out loud, when I realise I made a mistake. "Oh no..." I whisper. 

"Did you hear that? I think she is awake..." they say. I panic. I have no idea what I should do. And that's when I realise why Martin Cooper invented the movile phone. I took it out, my pink covering flashing around. "Wrong time cover! When I want you to flash, you hide like i am a monster. And when I don't, you come out like you're gold." I shrugged. I immediately dialed Gio's number, and froze to the spot. 

The cupboard doors open.. and wham! Down dropped my phone. I stood there like a complete idiot, trying to figure out what in the Whole Wide World I should do. "Umm.. HI!" I mumbled, blabbering about random things to random people who I didn't even know names of. 

"Get out here!" they yell. I run out, and sit back on the bed, close to the phone, just in case they try to kill me or something. 

"Look, we do not want to harm you. We are all very nice, and we hope you will be delighted to meet us." they explain. "And why in the whole wide world would I be delighted to meet you!? Who are you!?" I scream back at them. 

"We are-" They say, and then lift up their black masks. One Direction. 

(Author's note: Super sorry for the short chapter guys.. running out of time in life.. :( Anyways, go check out another of my books, The husband Who Loved Eating Meat! :) -Dancingbeauties)