Venomous x Male!Reader x Boxman Hcs

Boxman got a puppy crush on you pretty instantly

Boxman got a puppy crush on you pretty instantly. If Venomous is anything to go by, he likes a man that can intimidate him. That was the case from when Venomous and he first met you. You were so cocky and downright sarcastic towards everyone. Including Venomous. You seemed to the the "fanning yourself with money" not caring about what anyone else thinks kind of guy. Boxman was sheepishly playing with his hands while he watched you in awe. Meanwhile Venomous had caught up on his husband's infatuation towards you.

He didn't know how to feel about it at first until he came to know you further. Boxman took every opportunity he could to hang out with you. Venomous of course tagged along, and soon it became a case of business-related endeavors. When you and then went out to someplace less populated (for example a cafe) you were actually much more laid back and respectful. In fact, you were quite the company. Asking them about their day, how business was going. That's when Venomous started to see his infatuation come in. You were actually a very joyous man to be around. The fact you could put on such a good act shocked him.

When you joined the relationship, you spoiled these two rotten. Boxman being down bad for it all. He's perfect holding size, so you'd keep him placed straight in your lap. Smothering his cheeks in kisses, squishing him close to you as he goes into a full-on override. If you enjoy his evil laughter, you should hear his lovestruck giggling. With Venomous, however, you're always the one in his lap when you're alone. Some of the snarkiness comes out in those times, one leg crossed over the other. Making comments along the lines of "You make a pretty good throne Professor. Quite fit for a king such as myself." Add in those batted eyelashes to douse fuel into the flame. You mainly did it to get a reaction, and you usually did as you're most likely trapped in his arms after that.

You eventually started going out on bigger dates. Something more like when you first met, parties and big open places. Whenever that was the case, that cocky man came out again. You liked seeming all high and mighty even when your partners knew exactly how big of a sweetheart you actually are. Case in point, Boxman could be stuck to your leg like a tick the entire time with Venomous beside you. Boxman has gotten a few comments about it. That and just genuine disrespect for being such an abhorrent villain (and not in a good way). However, you have not been afraid to put people in their place over it. You've gotten close to throwing hands before, but Boxman usually just grabs your hands before you can do anything. Either that or he grabs one and Venomous grabs the other. His glare alone can probably scare them off.

You guys work together on everything. Villain endeavors. Dinner. Setting up your date nights. They love spending time with you. Even business-related queries. You're so sweet and understanding about everything that it makes communicating with them easier. Always putting their interests at the forefront. It makes Boxman melt, and it makes Venomous infatuated with you more and more. It's like a constant honeymoon phase in your house. Fink has even accepted you as her third dad.