The Devil x Chaotic!Reader Short Hcs

Oh you two are going to cause major havoc together. For one, he's the Devil; meanwhile, your personality is practically chaos incarnate. If his soul-stealing escapades are anything to go by, your romantics with him usually consist of you two having the time of your lives while the people around you are drowned in misery.

He's so annoying prideful to most, and you add fuel to that fire. He finds you a fitting associate with how your energies mesh; you are always by his side whenever he's standing or in his lap while he's sitting. That, and on his back or holding his hand as you chase unsuspecting innocents around (usually cackling in joy all the while).

You do everything together, and you never fail to disappoint him. Unlike his so-called "Number 1″, you're a hoot. You're one of the only people he talks positively about other than himself (and if anyone so much as makes a peep during it, cue a Spongebob movie scenario because that trident is being put to use).

You two want to try out some arts and crafts? You're trashing every object you can and spray painting every flat well you come across in the name of "artistic expression". You want to play darts? You bet the bullseye is going to have some sort of living target strapped to it as you giggle and throw merrily. Every normal couple activity you could imagine, you two amp it up by 600.

You two can be very outwardly affectionate; nose nuzzles, hand-holding, you name it. Cooing at each other like "Ohh you're so bad~" "No you are~" "No you~" while King Dice is screaming and freaking out dancing from the crab you snuck in his trousers.