Teams

(Sakura's POV)

I grumbled as I woke at the break of dawn. All of yesterday after the exams I had trained my wind style and it had left me sore. I could feel the soul fragment that Kaguya had gifted me healing my aching muscles thank god.

I stood and hopped into the shower, grabbing some more professional clothes for shinobi.

I walked out the door after making breakfast for my so called parents

I walked out the door after making breakfast for my so called parents. J slipped a few tablespoons of glass that I had grinded up into a powder into their food. It would be gone from their digestive tract before an autopsy and would kill them very fast, leaving small wounds in the immune system.

I smirked. The sun was hardly rising and I felt the same chakra that had followed me yesterday begin to follow me again. I knew it was an Anbu and left them alone to do their job.

I stepped into my classroom and laid my head on my desk that I had claimed in the back. I felt the chakra leave as I fell into a light sleep. Only to be woken by a loud yell.

"What the hell are you doing forehead?!" I looked up to see all eyes on my and scowled.

"I was taking a nap dipshit. Now let me sleep or I swear to god I will put poison in your food and watch you choke." I hissed darkly. She took a startled step back.

"What the hell happened to you?" She asked.

"A lot dumbass. Now leave. Me. Alone." She backed away and sat down, the people next to me also leaving. I saw Shikamaru and Choji stand, coming to sit next to me. I let them be and politely refused Choji's offering of chips.

"Not hungry. But thank you." He nodded. Me and Shikamaru slept until our teams were announced.

"Team Seven. Naruto Uzumaki. Sasuke Uchiha. And Ami." I frowned. Something was off.

Then my own name was called. "Sakura you're to see the Hokage about your team." I nodded hesitantly.

I left the classroom as the girls snickered about my lack of a team. I realized that it was probably the anbu's report that changed everything. I just shrugged it off. I hadn't really been close with my previous team when I had died.

So I went to the hokage's office and knocked on the door.

"Enter." I walked inside and saw the old man doing his paperwork, glaring at the growing pile. I felt a bit of pity for him.

"Ah miss Haruno. Take a seat. I've been meaning to speak to you about your... arrangements." My eyes narrowed as I sat in the chair provided.

"We had an Anbu come to us yesterday to report one of the academy students acting odd. Closed off. And using jutsu she shouldn't know yet. Would you care to explain?" I gave him a look.

"One. I am closed off because fuck them. They treated me like shit. Why would I give them attention when they made it their mission to hurt me? And two. I study and train. A lot. Even if I dont show it most of the time."

He nodded slowly. "I did see how those girls were laughing and I apologize for them. I'm glad you train. It's good to keep your mind and body strong after all." I sent him a look that told him to hurry up.

"Amyways about your team. We changed our plan a bit. You will have two senseis and no teammates. Anko Mitarashi and Ibiki Morino. We want you to be well versed in T and I. Head down there and take this pass. Don't mind Ibiki. He's not fond of younger children. And Anko is a little crazy." I just nodded and took the offered slip.

"Thank you Hokage-sama."

"Your welcome Haruno-San." I left the building to get some lunch. I grabbed some ramen and ate it quickly before grabbing a lot of dango and ran to the T&I building. A guard took my slip and read it, wincing.

"I'm wishing you luck kid. With those two as your Sensei, you'll probably die in the first few training sessions." I glared at the man.

"I'm stronger than I look asshole." I snapped and snatched the paper, hearing the yelp as he nursed his paper cut.

I walked to the front desk to get directions before heading to their office. I knocked on the door.

"Enter." I opened the door and saw the scarred man staring at me.

"What do you want?" He asked gruffly. I simply handed his the slip. His eyes widened as he read it and he stood up, growling.

"Stay here." I nodded and didn't say a word. He ran out of the office as I just stood there in silence. One of the workers popped their head in.

"What's up with Ibiki kid?" I shrugged.

"Seems pissed that Hokage-sama put him as my sensei along with one Anko Mitarashi." The man paled.

"Oh shit. Welp. Good luck on not dying." I glared as he turned and ran with his tail between his legs. I reached into the box of dango and held one up. A hand swiftly snatched it as Anko landed in Ibiki's chair. She had large grin.

"Thanks kid. So you're the one that Hokage-sama assigned us?" I gave a polite nod.

"Speak up."

"Yes I am the one he sent. I hope you don't find me boring." My voice was emotionless as were my eyes. She looked me up and down.

"You don't look too bad but you gotta add some emotion." I frowned.

"Are you sure?" She nodded. I sighed and let my emotions speak through. A deep hatred clouded my eyes as a false smile slid onto my face. Anko's eyebrows shot up.

"You seem to hate something. Mind sharing?" I lost my smile as I stared at the wall.

"Sasuke Uchiha. He's a complete asshole and a dickless bitch." She snorted.

"Your file said you were in love with him."

"My file is 100% inaccurate." Ahe shrugged as the door opened and a calm Ibiki entered.

"Come on brat. You got a test to pass."