Hidan-kun

I grumbled as I packed my last bag. I had ran home after speaking to Mei and spoke to Zabuza-nii and Haku-nii. They were both rightfully furious as it seems she had told them that she had been giving me blood from herself.

What a bitch. They were going to stay as reluctant as they were while I was going to travel and make a name for myself. I ended up wandering further and further away from the land of fire and water. Those countries didn't really like me after Mei sent out a bounty for my head, telling everyone in the world about my eating habits.

I cursed myself over and over. I had told her about my past- about my family. And she betrayed me. This version of Mei was different than my last world. Oh how I wanted to scream for days on end.

It had only been around four weeks into my travels that I was confronted by a familiar face. I stared in shock at Tsunade Senju, who had approached me at the bar.

"Tsunade-sama. What may I do for you?" I asked as I downed another cup of sake. She stared at me, face tinted pink for the alcohol.

"You're that cannibal girl aren't you?" I hesitated and instead of answering, ordered another drink.

"So what if I am?" I finally responded. She smirked.

"I like the attitude. Wanna make a bet?" She asked.

I paused. The legendary sucker wanting to make a bet with me? Why the hell not. "What's the bet?" I asked softly. She grinned.

"I bet that I can beat you in a drinking contest!" I smirked.

"Alright then Tsunade-sama. But first use medical ninjutsu to stop the effects of the alcohol you already drank. I'll do the same so it's a fair bet."

She looked at me in glee. She raised her hand to her chest and I saw the pink on her cheeks fade. I did the same and felt my head clear up a bit. I ordered as many rounds as possible and within the hour, I had Tsunade 100% drunk.

I shook my head fondly and put one of my arms around her shoulder, the other going to sweep her off of her feet. I carried the sleeping wo.an to Shizune's chakra and found her hotel room. I knocked on the door and the dark haired female opened it.

Her eyes grew wide and I caught a senbon before it could hit me. "Relax. She just passed out during our drinking contest." I spoke calmly as I walked into the room and set her on the bed. I looked up at the wary Shizune and smiled slightly.

"Tell her if she needs me to use this seal. I'll know where you are and I'll come help so long as I get a drink afterwards." I stated as I set the seal on the bedside. I left before she could say a word. My head was throbbing from all the drinks.

I yawned and healed my head, clearing my thoughts. I left the town before the sun rose and made my way to the hidden steam village to buy some food. I could hear people yelling at something so I popped the remains of the man I had killed in an alleyway in my mouth and walked over. I choked.

Hidan stood in the middle of the village, fighting a random man. He didn't have a cloak yet he seemed just as crazed. His voice reached my ears.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT LORD JASHIN LIKE THAT YOU BASTARD!" I paused. I wove in and out of the crowd and caught the man's wrist before he could land a hit on Hidan.

"Insulting someone's god is a grave mistake you know." The man went to scream at me but the crowd gasped as my hood fell, horns standing proud. Hidan's own eyes widened a bit before he smirked as my words registered.

I threw the man into a nearby stall and grabbed Hidan, jumping onto a roof nearby. He grinned.

"Well if it ain't the flesh eating demon of Konoha. What's a girl like you doing here?" He asked with a grin.

"Hunting. Running. The normal. Trying not to get caught by my old superiors." He nodded slowly.

"Why'd you help me?" He asked.

"Because no one insults Jashin. He may seem scary but he is a good god fo his followers." I flashed him my own Jashinist necklace. His eyes widened as I laughed.

"What? Never seen a female Jashinist before?" He shook his head.

"The other Jashinists were killed before they got immortality." He admitted. I frowned.

"I heard. I wasn't too happy so I had to hide my religion from my village to keep myself safe." I was happy to finally have a civil conversation. I notice Hidan's eyes focused on my face.

"What?"

"You have blood on your face." He deadpanned before trying to wipe it off. I snorted and batted his hand away.

"I'll get it." He stated before I finally let him. The small white cloth came back slightly stained.

"Out of curiosity do you eat the bones too?" Hidan asked. I shrugged.

"If I feel like it. The bones have the best blood." I stated casually. He nodded before jumping into an alley. I heard a quiet, muffled scream and went to get up and help him but he hoisted a woman over the ledge onto the roof.

I blinked as he smirked. "You look hungry and I'm curious." I smiled in thanks. I slashed the woman's throat so she wouldn't scream and began to feast. Hidan's eyes were wide in amazement. There was no disgust or hatred. For that I was most thankful.

I finished my meal very fast and tossed the bloody hair and stomach off fo the side. Hidan took me to his home so I could shower and let me stay the night. But I knew I wasn't leaving his side anytime soon. I was with my precious brother once again.