Bonding

I yawned a little as I got up the next morning. I brushed my hair and got dressed, slipping my cloak over my shoulders. I saw Konan slowly rising and sent out something for her.

I left the room and walked to the kitchen that we had passed yesterday. I spotted Hidan on the couch being lazy and snorted. My brother is an idiot. I grabbed some eggs and started to cook. I made pancakes, bacon and eggs. I made nine plates, as me and Zetsu couldn't eat this and poured nine glasses of fresh orange juice. The smell had water through the hideout by now and the other slowly came in.

They all ate really fast and asked for seconds multiple times. I just smiled and gave them some. After breakfast, I did all the dishes and unsealed some fresh meat for myself and Zetsu. I found the dual colored man outside and just handed him the meat.

He looked a little surprised as I sat next to him, looking at the flowers. We ate silently before I stood. I stretched my back and walked inside.

Zetsu didn't follow. But his eyes did. I knew he could sense the chakra fragment of Kaguya. I smirked to myself before I was promptly tackled by a blur. I let out oof as I landed, Tobi on top of me.

I stared at him in confusion as he squealed. "New lady is so pretty! Her horns are awesome!" He yelled. I blinked before I grunted and sat up, Tobi clinging to my waist.

"Well hello there. Aren't you a happy one?" I asked softly. He froze before hugging fighter.

"Pretty lady is nice too! What's pretty lady's name?" I grinned at him.

"Call me Sakura." He buried his head in my chest, causing a small twitch of my eyes.

"Saku-chan!" His voiced came out muffled. I just decided to pat his head and wait for him to get off. He didn't try to move for at least an hour before Deidara came into the hall, seeing me now trying to pry myself from Tobi's death grip.

He stomped over and yanked the man child off of me before helping me up. He turned to yell at Tobi.

"Leave the new girl alone Tobi, un!" He growled. "She doesn't need you to cling to her like that, hm!" I smiled gratefully.

"I'm fine with a hug Tobi but please don't so that again." He sulked but nodded.

I left with Deidara to the living room. "Thanks. He was starting to creep me out."

He grunted. "He creeps everyone out. No one bothers to tell him, un. If he knows he might stalk us again." He shivered.

I did a double take. "Stalk?" I asked.

"Yeah. Last year Danna called him creepy and suddenly he was being watched. Turns out Tobi had a damn camera on him at all times to try and see what normal was. Fucking creep. Am I right un?" I blanched.

"Yeah. That's really fucked up." I mumbled, making a mental note to stay away from Tobi. I sat on the couch and Hidan looked up from his prayers.

He didn't ask, just plopped his head in my lap and went to sleep. I sighed but made myself comfortable. Deidara stared at us.

"Are you dating, un?" His tone was curious. I went green in the face.

"He's my brother." I stated in horror. Deidara pulled a face.

"Sorry." I sighed.

"It's fine Deidara." I leaned my back into the couch and sighed. My leg was already asleep. Deidara clearly wanted to say something.

"What is it?" He turned pink.

"C-can I lay my head down too, hm?" He questioned. I let my lips quirk up for a second before nodding. He put his head right on my breast.

I sighed as he began to snore as well. Kakuzu walked in, seeing my miserable face, the boys dead asleep. He just walked over and put his own head on my other leg while counting money.

After an hour or so he left without a word, not bothering to help me. Then another ten minutes flew by and Kisame and Itchi entered the room.

They shared at me for a second before Kisame laughed. "Need some help?" I nodded quickly. He walked over as Itachi leaned on the doorway, clearly amused. He sent me a small smile while Kisame hand his back turned.

I sighed in relief as Kisame hauled the two off of me. I quickly stood as they woke with a start. Kisame dropped them and I grinned at him. "Thank you Kisame."

"Not a problem."

"Why the hell did you do that you asshole?!" Hidan suddenly yelled, pushing Deidara off of him. I groaned.

"Onii-San I am not a pillow. You can lay your head down for half an hour. Not half a damn day." I snapped. Deidara pouted. I sent him a glare.

"And you! I said you could lay down not bury your face in my fucking breast!" I hissed. Itachi stood up straight.

"He did what now?" He asked darkly. His Sharingan activated as he stared Deidara and Hidan down. The two yelped and scampered off. I sent hima thankful look.

"Thank you." He nodded as his eyes softened. Kisame grinned down at me.

"Anyways we were looking for you. Leader-sama gave us a mission. Wanna come?" I nodded eagerly.

"I would rather not have Tobi stalk me right now and have those two trying to use me as a pillow again." They winced.

"Tobi's back at it?"

"Sure is." Kisame shook his head.

"Well come on. We need a disguise. We're watching the chunin exams to see if Orochimaru is gonna show up."

I looked up sharply. Shit.