I'm so sorry...

His eyes grew soft. "Everything. From my death to you leaving the land of the dead. The shinigami gave my memories back an hour after you left my office yesterday."

I smiled widely and tackled him into a hug, crying in joy. "First Itachi remembered and now you? I really need to start checking." I began to babble. He didnt try to stop me but him did hit me on the head after a minute.

I blushed. "Sorry." He shook his head.

"It's fine." I slowly stood up and wiped my tears away.

"What's the mission?" I asked. He grunted.

"We're all meeting up to do a raid." I gained a pleasantly surprised look.

"All?" He nodded.

"The entire Akatsuki." I grinned.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!" He snorted and we ran. He led me to the land of fire, which kind of concerned me.

I shook my dark thoughts off and we slipped into a meeting house. The others were already there. I smiled slightly at my brothers before turning to the table. It was a map of Konoha.

I cringed inside. Of all places why here? I sighed and listened to the plan. As it turns out, we were going to try and free all of Danzo's little minions.

I gave Pein a nod of approval, seeing a spark enter Konan's eyes. The others were shocked as this was the first time we were actually helping someone instead of hurting them. But they looked happy by that.

So off we went. I led them based on pure memory to the entrance to the biggest hideout. Deidara blew the door in. We had orders to kill those who weren't capable of being saved.

Agents charged at us from all sides, weapons in hand. They were immediately cut down. I engaged in a fight with a woman who looked to be 30 or so. She had dark hair and her chakra was clearly a water type. I smirked and spun her around, hitting her throat out. Her muffled yelp was cut off as I ripped her head from her shoulders.

I swallowed the flesh as I hadn't eaten in a few days and we turned down the next corridor. We met some minor resistance that was quickly batted away. I saw a hidden door poking out of a bookshelf inside one of the offices and entered. Someone had early been in a rush to have made it out of the room to meet us so the door was just barely poking out.

I tossed the bookshelf to the side and the door swung open. In the center of the room, tied up and beaten,was Sai. His gaze slowly met mine before a soft, yet still oh so fake smile adorned his lips.

"Hello ugly." My heart stopped. Another.

I smiled. "Hey asshole. Sorry but as you can see we dont have any time." I cut him loose.

He stood and grabbed his ink and ink brushes from the table. "I'm helping you." I sighed.

"Fine." We ran out and the others raised an eyebrow.

"He on our side?" I nodded and sent Pein and Itachi the look. They smirked.

"Now let's go. I want to get out of this damn hell hole." Sai hissed in a rare moment of rage. His eyes were aglow with rage as another agent attacked me.

Sai drew a quick beast that tore the agent to shreds. The others shared a smirk before we continued on.

Agent after agent was killed until we reached the cellar where the newer kids stayed. I kicked the door down.

A few inside yelped as someone tried to hit me. It was a little girl.

"NO! I WON'T DO IT AGAIN! I WON'T!" I grabbed her hand gently.

"Relax little one. We're here to save you." The child stopped and her purple eyes searched my own.

"Y-you're going t-to s-save us?" She whispered. The other children all began to gather around in hope. I nodded.

"Let's get you out of here."

"I dont think so." A voice I remembered with hatred spoke up. The children yelped as Danzo stepped into our line of sight. Foolish bastard.

The others melted out of the shadows and Danzo lost the small smirk he had. His eyes looked directly at Pein's in greed.

"The Rinnegan? I'll tear those out of your head!" He hissed. I snorted.

"Kokushibo deal with him please." The six eyed man stepped up, clearly annoyed.

"Of course. Hes annoying." I snickered as I remembered all the times Sasuke had said that to me.

Within a second, Danzo was cut to shreds. His arms were still wrapped up so his Izanagi didn't work. I laughed out loud. "What a cocky bastard!" I wheezed.

Itachi grunted. "And to think he helped push me to kill the clan? I really need to start staying around you more." He deadpanned.

We all began to leave with the children in tow. Sai offered to take them all to Ame with his drawings and Pein agreed. Sai created a giant dragon, and I saw both Sasori and Deidara staring pointedly.

I tossed a pebble at them. It hit Deidara in the head and he glared at me. "What was that for un?"

"You can ask Sai about his art later."

The two grumbled but Sai had already taken off. We turned to leave when I felt something slice through my neck. The last thing I would ever see was the horrified face of Itachi Uchiha.

(Third POV switch)

The Akatsuki turned as a slice was heard. To the demons horror, there stood Tanjiro Kamado in demon form, a nichirin sword in his hand.

Sakura's head fell to the floor before it began to disintegrate. Itachi ket out a cry as he tried to help the dying girl, only to be cut down by a long spinal blade. The demons tried to charge him but were knocked away. Tanjiro looked down on them.

"This is for what you did to Nezuko." He left without a sound or trace.

The Akatsuki stared at their now dead colleagues. Sakura's body had by now disappeared into a fine ash and Itachi's throat had been cut as he had abandoned all care for himself in favor of saving the girl. They were all so horrified.

None of them knew it but they all had their memories of the sweet child back.

So the week after they had finally held the two's funeral, they cried. They all informed the world of the loss. Zabuza and Haku cried for their sister.

The world was never prepared to find the experiment of Sakura and Itachi. Their combined DNA through DNA splicing.

They found their child.

Yes I am that much of a dick to end the book on this. You're welcome.

Book two or nah?