Yagura

I panted heavily as trained. I had chosen to do so alone because of my strength. A lot tended to avoid mr because of my horns and new eating habits, something that was shown during my first week.

I could see Mei-sama making her way through the large cracks in the earth towards me and started doing my chakra control practice. Her lips twitched up for a few seconds.

"Sakura. Training as normal." I nodded weakly.

"Is there something you need Mei-sama?" She sighed.

"Konoha sent out a warrant for you. They want you dead. There's officially no going back from this." I blinked.

"Ok." She chuckled.

"Only you could say ok to that." I smiled sadly.

"More than just Konoha want me dead. It's the life of a shinobi." She nodded before sitting down next to me.

"I have a question that you dont have to answer." I paused.

"Go on." She bit her lip.

"What was your family like?" I froze. My family. The family I had in the land of dead was no longer mine.

"My mother and father were and are horrible people." She blanched. "They abused me to keep their perfect family image."

Her eyes grew dark. "Did they get what they deserve?"

"No not really. But they did get the lowest level of T&I." She smirked.

"Good. Now come on. I want you by my side this time in the battle." I looked up.

"You already have a plan?" She nodded.

"We're going to wrap around a large portion of his army and cut as many down as possible. I want you to help me because I'm heading straight at them from the front and Ao is coming at them from behind."

I nodded. "I'll go get my stuff ready." J got up and grabbed my kunai pouch, which had been set down. I strapped it to my and started walking back to my tent. I grabbed my mask and placed it on my face. It was the mask for a demon, with holes on top for my horns to pop out. In the mirror my now pale eyes stood out.

I sighed and took my mask off, slipping my contacts in and then putting it back on. I left the tent to meet up with Mei. There was most of our forces ready. I sighed as I wrapped my jacket tighter around me. It was cold here.

We all set off, a heavy air around us. We began to run at shocking speeds, many drawing blades from their sides. Zabuza and Haku had to stay behind to guard the camp. I stayed right by Mei as people began to split off from the main group. I steeled my nerves and began to calm the others with my chakra. Mei shot me a thankful look before Ao left.

We spotted army a few hundred feet ahead, our other forces already attacking. Jutsu and weapons were going flying in all directions.

And in the center of the chaos manipulating water with his staff, stood Yagura, short and proud. I snorted. I gripped my kunai and threw it with intense speed, seeing him tilt his head to avoid it. I tugged on the string I had attached and it came and sliced his cheek.

Silence fell on the field as he gingerly raised a hand and looked at his blood. Eyss turned to me as I caught the weapon.

"I think I may have made a mistake..." I mumbled. My face paled as a massive wave was sent at me. I yelped and jumped away, sending a jolt of thunder through the water to shock Yagura. I moved away from his rapidly but he followed me, clearly pissed off.

Mei tried to distract him but was batted away by the tail of the third tailed beast. I let my byakugan activate for the first time and saw Tobi's genjutsu chakra surrounding Yagura. I began to call upon Kaguya's power to bend his tailed beast to my will. The tails fell limp and disintegrated as his tailed beast stopped working with him.

I smirked as Yagura grew pale. Tobi's own chakra recoiled in shock before the feeling of dark greed overcame it. I grinned and turned my byakugan off and ran at Yagura. I knew it was foolish but I let my mask clatter to the floor as my horns morphed. Yagura swung his staff at me but I ducked down before jumping, impaling him on the sharp bones. Blood poured from his wound before he managed to shove me away.

I grinned as I let some of his blood drip onto my hand. I looked him in the eyes as i licked the blood up, looking like a true demon. I growled as he threw a water style jutsu at me. I jumped to avoid it and began to build up a powerful attack. I jumped high into the air, seeing my own reinforcements finish off Yagura's army.

As I fell, I forced all chakra to my upper body and started to spin. I hit the earth harshly as the ground broke into what could have been an earthquake. My fist collided with Yagura's face and his head was blasted off.

I grunted as I stood. My head was spinning and my hunger was stronger than before. I saw the other still a few hundred feet away searching. I quickly dragged myself to Yagura's body and began to eat in an attempt to quell my deep hunger. Mei landed nearby and winced.

"You did a number on him didn't you? And now you're eating..... yay..." She mumbled. I shot her a glare.

"You didn't let me eat properly at the camp. Of course I'm eating my kill!" I snarled as I remembered Zabuza trying fo give me some of his blood to hole out and being denied by the disgusted woman. The hunger I had felt was bordering unbearable.

And now it was gone. I licked the blood off of my hands and stood. "I'm leaving."

"What? You can't just leave!" I snarled lowly.

"Yes I fucking can. I refuse to be mistreated again. I trusted you and you played on my feelings. I'm going to find a place that will treat me right."