1

Ink was flying around doing his daily portrols around the kingdom of angels. Making sure no demon was in sight. Ink now satisfied landed on the ground. But not on his feet. Ink fell face first onto the ground with a "OOF!!" Ink then began to dust himself off after he stood up.

"Wow.. that was pathetic... I wonder why we haven't taken over your kingdom yet."   Says a dark voice. Ink gasped and turned around. "A-A DEMON!!" Ink cried. He took off to warn the others but was taken out of the sky by him. Ink fell onto his back now unable to move due to the demon above him. "well hey there~ your cute~ what's your name?" He flirted.

"My name is no..." Ink said then smirked.

"Ha ha funny. How bout I lock you up in my dungeon and make you my toy..." He threaten. "*Sigh* my name is ink... Yours?" Ink asked. "I think I don't want to tell you ." He said smirking at him.

Ink looked at him offended. "B-but I told you my name!!" Ink protested.

"Baby I'm sure you haven't noticed but I'm a demon from hell." He said then smiled a mouthful of sharp teeth. "hmmm.. you'd be a wonderful slave just disable your wings and..well some other changes.. like these cloths. They cover every inch of your body..." He complained.

Ink was dragged all the way to hell. "I found another angel my Lord.." the demon said bowing to him holding Ink down.

"Let me call my son. ERROR!!" He yelled. "Yeah? Oh another one?" He asked then taking him from the demon. "Ok lust you can go now." Error said looking ink over. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!!!" Ink yelled kicking.

"Hmm. Feisty.. I'll take him" error said grabbing onto inks wings. "Eep!!! Let go!! What are you going to do to me?!?" Ink cried. "Put you to work. But first... Those cloths. Come on." Error said carrying ink by his wings. "WATCH IT!! THEIR SENSITIVE!!" Ink yelled at error.

"Oh.. are they~" he said then kissed them. "Eep!! NO!! DONT DO THAT YOU PERVERT!!" Ink screamed. Error chuckled and got an idea. He decided to give ink a different job than the other enslaved angels. His own personal slave. He then blinked a few times realizing what he just did.

"I've finally found you." Error said looking at ink with shock. "What about me?!?" Ink spat. "Your my soul mate..." Error said taking hold of inks hips rubbing them slowly. "NO!! IM NOT YOUR SOULMATE!! NOW GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!!!" Ink yelled once again.