5 (sin)

Ink panting in errors grasp as he was teased by none other than Error himself. Inks wings tried to open from time to time but the chain kept them bound.

"e-error~" ink whined. Error shifted his gaze towards ink. "I.. I need to stretch my wings." Ink said then whimpered.

Error was sus of ink whining to get his wings free. But if this was his way to try and get away. He will destroy ink.

"Fine but if you try and escape I will destroy you." He said getting the key out of his pants pocket. He then unchained inks wings as to ink they felt to become lighter.

Ink spread them apart and error said enchanted by watching him stretch them.

Ink looked at error and smiled kindly. Error smiled back. Hoping that he finally found someone who... He belonged with.

Ink suddenly blasted into the air and out the open window. "WHO THE FUCK OPENED MY WINDOW?!?" Error yelled then flew after ink. Despite the fact that ink had only a big shirt on he flew as fast as he could to home. 'i did it.. I'm gonna make it!!' ink thought cheerfully to himself.

He looked behind him and saw error nowhere in sight. He sighed in relief as he turned his attention forward which was met face to face with error.

"EEP!!" Ink squeaked as he looked at error who was obviously pissed. "No one fools me .. without being... PUNISHED!!!" Error hollered the last part as he struck ink out of the sky.

Ink was falling and falling. Maybe this was his punishment.. death. Ink closed his sockets calmly for he knew his wings would catch the air in time to save him. However....

He never hit the ground. Hardly that is. He was laying on it but.. not death. "You naughty little fuck toy.." ink could hear error growl.

Ink opened his sockets only to see that he was facedown error above him errors wings pinning inks. "error please don't.. it was Sall acting... The cum was actually milk with glue in it!!" Ink said as he made his confession.

'hes smarted than I thought' error thought to himself. Error suddenly ripped inks back end of his shirt and licked his lips looking at inks bones. Error slowly lowered his head and began to roughly to bite inks beautiful bones. "OWWWW!! STOP!PLEASE!!" ink cried out in pain.

Error flipped ink over and pulled his remaining shirt off. Ink covered his body with his arms trying to hide himself from error. Error moved.inks arms and began to abuse inks ribs too. "Gaaaaah! N-nOooO~" ink maoned the last part. Ink then began to rarely say errors name quietly.

"What's that fuck toy?" He asked ink looking at him with a demon smile. He wrapped inks hands in his tail to keep his hands free. "Please don't punish me!! I s-swear! I'll never do it again!!" Ink cries as he squirms around alittle.

Ink then could feel errors hand going up his thigh. Ink let out a yelp as error moved up to inks neck. Error slowly sunk his teeth into ink as he let out another cry.

Sometimes there were demons just flying by and would hear them and stare. as error covered inks neck with all sorts of love bites, hickeys, and kissed he slowly removed his pants and boxers.

Ink noticed and watched. Error just happenly to look over at ink and watch him stare. "Oh~? So my baby boy's a naughty one~? How rude. How about you pull daddy's shorts of for him uh~?" Error said letting inks hands free so he can do so.

Ink slowly reached behind him due to the position they were in ink tried to reach for errors shorts. "I can't reach." Ink said then whimpered afraid error might do something to him. Error sighed taking off with ink in his hands caring him back to his room.