20

Error woke up with his head on inks lap. He saw he was laying in cum from last night he sat up on the bed and then stood up. He turned around to pick ink up to clean them both off.

Ink groaned as his eyes fluttered open. "E-Error?" Ink called out to him. "I'm right here mi amor." Ink smiled tiredly at him. "Error I need to puke" ink said sticking his tongue out in disgust.

Error brought ink to the toilet and let ink puke his guts out. Error could hear ink whimper here and there. Error thought he should comfort him and started to pay his back.

Ink calmed down a bit and finished. He flushed it and stood up but fell back down. "OW!!MY ASS!!!" Ink cried out as his back arched in pain. Error rushed to inks side and helped ink up.

"ERROR SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY WRONG!!" ink cried panicking. "WHAT?!? IS IT THE BABY?!?" Error said panicking also. "N-NO!! I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS!!" ink said gripping one with one hand while his other arm stayed around errors neck.

"Ink.. that's because of last night." Error said slightly angry at ink for scaring him so bad. Ink was still slightly worried about this. "Ok.. I think I'm ok now.." ink said. Error didn't let him go. He knew he was not ok.

"I said I'm ok now.." ink said. Instead error out ink in the bathtub and turned on the water. He filled it up a little so it would be easier to clean him.

"Error.. I'm perfectly capable of bathing myself!!" Ink crossed his arms looked at error pouting a little. "I know... I was wanted to give myself the satisfaction of me know you 'actually' clean." Error said then smirked.

Ink gasped surprised. "You think I can't bath myself?!?" Ink pouted more. Error laughed and kissed inks neck.

Ink pouted more but let error bath him. Later after they were all clean they went to bed and rested for a bit longer.