18 part 2

Ink moans as he rides errors huge cock. Roughly going in him and slowly going back out. This made ink shiver with pleasure as he was slammed down by error.

"GAAAAAHHHHH!!!! CARFUL IM PREGNANT ERROR!!" Ink yelled then error went softer. Soon hunters came along and heard inks loud self.

They followed the sounds and saw ink jumping on errors cock. "What in Sam hell?" One said (hmmm let's call him jimmy)

Jimmy said. Error looked at ink and back at the men. "Ink. We have guest" error said to ink. Ink slowly turned around and saw them. Being embarrassed he covered himself with his wings and hid his face into error.

"You caught us at an..... Awkward time" error said giving off a nervous smile.

"Hmm.... Must be mating season of a couple abominations" Carl (Another hunter) said. Ink glared at them his irises blood red. He scoffed before getting up still covering himself in his wings. "I'm going home " ink said walking off.

Error followed holding up his pants. "See ya! come from me wouldn't want to be ya!" Error said before running to inks side. He then picked ink up and carried him home.

The hunters were very confused about what the have just witnessed with their own eyes. Was an angel really having an intercourse with a demon from the very pits of hell?

Me I feel like I should write more but like .. I'm done...