18

Frisks pov

I was walking and I heard noises. One sounded.. sweet and gentle and full of life. While the other had dominance and courage and rough. Two very different voices together...

I followed the voices and see. OH MY GOD IT THE ANGEL AND THE DEVIL IVE SEEN AT WALMART IN DAYS AGO IN THE WOODS!!!!!!

One tied up and whimpering while the other moving their hand up and down their member moaning out I guess the others name.

"ERROR STOP TEASING!!" The tied up one cried. So the others name is error? Isn't that just calling him a mistake?

"Ohhh~inky~" error said him already getting hard. And the lovely angels name is ink?

No one pov

As frisk watched in the bushes. little did ink and error know that they would get caught by....

Hunters. Looking for trophies to hang in their homes. But that's later.. this is now.

As error rubbed his member infront of ink he was making noises that made ink melt. Wanting him so bad..

"ERROR DAMN YOU!!" Ink said crying... Error gave off a chuckle as ink whimpered more.

Error bent down to ink placing ink on his lap. "Do you want to go for a ride?" Error said then gave ink a smirk.

Ink nodded like a maniac and got on his knees. "L-line me up" ink said. He couldn't do it himself cuz he was still tied up except his legs.

Error did so and told ink he was good to go now. With the help of error ink was slammed down on errors huge throbbing member.

Ink screamed out and looked at error. Error smiled at ink for it was so long since they made love it felt like.

Ink moaned out loving and missed feeling

Ink moaned out loving and missed feeling. "Too AH! Bad that.OH!  could.o-oooohhh~ have me..GAHHH~!" Ink said in-between his moans