7

Ink waited for error to comeback but started to get bored. So he decided to hide something of his and see how long it would take him to notice that it was missing.

Ink lightly chuckled to himself as he was alone. A figure walked in and ink assumed it was error. "Finally what took......oh." ink said as he looked to none other than the King of Demons. "King N-Nightmare" ink said as he sat there frozen.

He couldn't even move his own sockets to look away from him. He was frozen in complete terror. Error walked in with some sliced up mangos (mmmmm I luv mangos!!) And dropped the bowl while choking on air.

"D-Dad!! W-what are you d-doing here?!?!" Error choked out. "So.. you've done it with an angel hm?" He said darkly looking at ink then back at his son.

"Umm." Error couldn't speak... He got caught. This was against every rule for a devil to have any feelings towards an angel.

"I want you to take him... And leave." Nightmare said growling. Errors head went down "y-yes sir" error said. You could hear sadness filling his voice. Or maybe... Was it anger?

Nightmare left and error started packing his stuff. "W-what are you doing?" Ink asked looking as error pulled a suitcase out from under the bed.

"We are leaving my bitch of a mom." Error said growling. "Error I'm so sorry..." Ink said trying to help him.

"GeT oO-fF mE-e!!!" Error was glitching out bad. Ink pulled his hand away from him and looked at him concerned.

He then thought. Why wqaas he acting this way towards error? He raped him and made him his slave... So, why?

Ink was right now going with the flow. He couldn't help but to think of the ying yang sign. He sighed in satisfaction.