17

Ink sat there caged. Wincing as he heard Jason's screams. Ink felt relieved that there was going to be no more problems with this. Error came trotting back to ink.

Error was sweating alot and ink could hear him lightly panting. "Error?" Ink said. Error ripped the cage open and pulled ink out.

Error then put ink on his back and started running home. Ink held on by errors ribs. Errors felt so warm ink knew what was going on. Ink also decided to tease.

Ink asked error to stop which he did. "Are you ok ink? Did he do anything to you?!?" Error asked now in his other form. (That form from the beginning of the book)

Ink nodded.....

"He kept me from you~"

What you really thought I was going to leave it here!! THINGS GOT JUICY!! The type of sin juicy~. SHIT I SPOILED THE REST OF THE CHAPTER*tapes mouth shut*

Ink started to hug error around him slightly pulling down his pants. Error pulled them back up. Ink whined.

"Oh no you don't!!" Error said teasingly. Ink whimpered. "ERROR!!" Ink pouted. Error gave out a chuckle and then caress inks ribs.

Ink knew what he had to do. He had to top him... Anger him so bad that ink would get the fucking of his life. Ink shivered at the thought of error in him messing up his insides.

Ink grabbed his hands and pushed him down then pinned error down. "INK!!" Error yelled from the sudden act. "What's wrong.. afraid I might be huge?" Ink asked. Ink was grinding against error and error looked at ink..

Then the noise..... The low.... Authority...... And dominant growl. Ink shivered and went limp wanting him in him. Error took this the change to pin ink.

Error flipped them over and pinned ink. Ink moaned out already excited. Error tied ink up and stood up in front of ink.

Ink whimpered not feeling errors touch. Error pulled his huge Bonner out and ink looked at it whimpering and slightly drooling. Since they were deep in the woods they wouldn't have to worry about anyone right?

No.