14

Error woke up and saw his beloved ink wasn't in bed with him. So he looked in the bathroom and ink wasn't in there. Maybe he was just chilling in the living room or making breakfast.

Error went and checked both places and ink wasn't there. He wasn't in any part of the house. Error started to panic.

Where was his beloved inky? In inks condition he and both that baby could die!!! Error opened the front door wide and saw something white taped onto it.

A letter? Maybe it was from ink telling him he was off for a walk or something. Error took the paper and read it.

*Letter*

We have you lover. Come for him and he will die.

                                       -Jason

*End of letter*

Errors grip on the paper intensed. Who ever is this "Jason" guy will pay for taking him. Error crumbled the paper and stomped on it.

Error knew it was time to go bounty hunter on this guy or possibly even guys killing them one by one. Disappearing from each other right before their eyes. Letting them hear their screams for mercy or for help...

Error gave off a gruesome grin before stepping out of the house and following tracks he saw. He would notice inks trace when he saw them and these were definitely inks.

Error followed them all the way to a tree with a mama bird and her babies. The mama seemed to know what he wanted and had her husband watch the kids while she would lead error to his 'mate'.

The bird flew and then suddenly circled a bunch of guys with guns. Error saw ink in a cage which the bird  landed next to ink. Ink smiled at it as it chirped to him trying to comfort him.

One of the guys noticed and shot it causing her blood to splatter on inks face. Ink just started at the bird that he helped dead. Her head completely blown off. Inks cried.

All he wanted was to go home with error or to see his friends in the kingdom of angels. Ink was so scared here... He felt so helpless. His wings were bound with rope.

One of the men came over to ink. "Notice me~" he said. Ink looked up and saw......

"YOUR THE AWFUL PERSON AT WALMART!!" ink yelled at him. He gripped the bars and hissed at him. "YOU BITCH!! WHEN ERROR GETS HERE YOULL-" ink was interrupted by the man tazoring him. Ink screamed out in pain as he felt the electric run through his body.

"Youll listen to me." Jason said smirking at ink. Ink looked up at him. Feeling weak and helpless. He was feeling like his energy was draining from him just being around this guy.

"W-who are you?" Ink said weakly. " Oh pardon me......

I'm Jason"