Part 1

I sat down at a seat in my favorite coffee shop and sipped on some hot chocolate. I looked out the window and watched the snow fall from the sky quietly. I smiled and fiddled with my anti-possession necklace, hoping today wasn't the day I was taken by Crowley or worse, my brother. Yes, I am an angel, but not in the way you think. I was made, created, when a bomb killed me on D-Day. I wasn't the best of people, so I was supposed to be sent to the Cage, but an angel by the name of Castiel saved me. He turned me into an angel. Don't ask me how he can do that or why he saved me because I don't know and as long as I'm not sitting in the Cage, I'm fine.

Oh, I haven't told you anything about me besides the fact that I'm an angel. Well, my name's Angel, ironically. I am taller than average, I have black hair with electric blue tips, one lavender eye and one topaz eye. My wings are a thunderstorm cloud gray, well two are. Like my split eyes, my wings are two different colors. Yes, two are grey, the other two are navy. They are two sets of wings one on top of each other, like dragonfly wings. I am frozen at age twenty-one and unlike other angels, I can't change vessels. So, if I get in trouble with a demon or something, my mug is always the same.

I once had a special charge, or person, to take care of. To watch over them as their guardian angel. Her name was Anne Frank. It didn't end well, obviously. I was supposed to keep her alive. God specifically told me that her destiny as a wonderful writer. A writer who could change the world one day. When she got killed, God was angry. I wasn't entirely wrong. She played a small part in changing the world, and she was a wonderful writer and her diary was published all over the world. She opened people's eyes to the horror and monsters in the world.

Okay, so I may have also accidently killed a person. It wasn't my fault. A sleazy drug dealer came on to me and I got scared. A fight ensued and I may or may not have used my angelic powers to get out of the situation. Unluckily for me, Castiel just so happened to be in the area. Now, he took me back up to Heaven and gave me a stern talking to. He kinda put me on probation for a year to see if he should make me a lesser angel. He said he may even send me to the basement. So, now I can't use my angelic powers for one hundred years and I can't be in contact with any angels, especially this dude named Gabriel. For some reason he's 'bad news'. Those were Castiel's words, not mine.

Anyways, lucky for me, Castiel was nice enough to make my two dogs- a Tibetan Mastiff and Irish Wolfhound- angels too, so I won't be lonely. They go with me everywhere, as I am legally allowed to have them. I may not look it, but I'm partially blind. I got it along with the three scars and a bum wing from a werewolf attack. It's not bad being grounded for a little bit while my wing slowly heals.

"Hey, you look lonely. Are you okay if I sit here with you?" I looked up and looked eyes with a pair of whiskey colored eyes. My dogs went crazy, making the guy jump back as they nipped at his jeans. I trust my dogs when they don't like a person. So, I shook my head no.

"Sorry, I can't let you sit with me. Lady and Master don't like you." I said whilst trying to calm down Lady and Master. They sat back down and whined unhappily.

"Your wings look lovely." The male said quietly, his eyes flicking around the coffee shop, making sure no one heard his comment, and I froze. Only angels could see my wings, so that must mean that he was one too.

"How can you see my wings?" I whisper-yelled. The male looked back up at me and nodded his head. I put a hand over my mouth.

"Yeah, I'm Gabriel. You might know me, as you are an angel." Gabriel said cockily. I perked up at the name, but quickly brushed it off.

There are lots of guys named Gabriel, it's not an uncommon name. I thought as I rolled my eyes and groaned. Any attraction I had to him was swept away with that comment, like I had any attraction to this sleazy looking guy. At least he smelled good, like candy.

"I'm not a true angel. I was created about two hundred years ago." I said. I watched as Gabriel sat down across from me.

"Oh, not a true angel? Like I care because no matter what you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met in my entire existence." Gabriel said. His eyes held a sparkle that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

"You should actually. I shouldn't even know you exist." I said looking down at my hands. I watched as Gabriel stood up and walk over to sit next to me. I rolled my eyes yet again as I watched Gabriel flash a cocky smile.

"Why would that be?" He asked petting Lady as he gently touched my hand. I reacted and pulled away immediately.

"Because I'm kinda on probation. I may or may not have accidently killed a person with my angelic powers." I said shyly.

"Oh, so we've got a bad angel on the loose." Gabriel said. I didn't even know why I was talking to this guy, he obviously wasn't my type. I hated guys who were shorter than me.

"Not really, Castiel has me on a short leash. Maybe you've heard of him?" I asked. Gabriel nodded, his hair covering his eyes.

"Yeah, he's kind of a douche. Nothing I haven't dealt with before. Why are you even on earth anyway?" He asked.

"I'm land-locked while on probation and because of a bum wing.Plus I was born here in London. I like it here, so why not stay here?" I asked looking at Gabriel.

"Well, do you have a picture of yourself? To make sure your story is true?" He asked and a punched him in the arm.

"That's not very polite. Either way, I don't have any pictures. I've been sworn never to take any because of my special charge." I said quietly as Gabriel muttered an 'ow'. He rubbed his arm and disappeared.