Part 10

"Morning sweetheart." I smiled and looked up at Gabriel. I guess I had nuzzled my head into his chest sometime during the night.

"Morning Gabriel." I whispered and rubbed my eyes, thinking that this was all a dream. He smiled lazily and I blushed up at him.

"I want to take you on a date this afternoon, is that okay?" He asked and I nodded happily.

"Where are we going?" I asked him and he placed a finger to his lips.

"Someplace amazing. You'll love it. Just dress comfortably, tank top and shorts." Gabriel smiled and kissed my forehead. I loved the warm feeling of his lips on my forehead, the spot tingled and electricity shot through the spot.

"Okay." I whispered happily, looking down at my hands and rubbing them together. He placed a finger under my chin and lifted my head up to look into his whiskey colored eyes. He slowly moved in and placed his lips on mine.

Our lips moved in perfect sync with each other. I placed a hand on his cheek, pulling him closer to me. I smiled and pulled away, Gabriel continued with small pecks around my face. I blushed as he touched the corner of my lips. I turned my head and got up to shower.

"A dream is a wish your heart makes/ When you're fast asleep/ In dreams you lose your heartaches/ Whatever you wish for, you keep/ Have faith in your dreams and someday/ Your rainbow will come smiling through/ No matter how your heart is grieving/ If you keep on believing/ The dream that you wish will come true/ A dream is a wish your heart makes/ When you're feeling small/ Alone, in the night you whisper/ Thinking no one can hear you at all/ You wake with the morning sunlight/ To find fortune that is smiling on you/ Don't let your heart be filled with sorrow/ For all you know tomorrow/ The dream that you wish will come true/ A dream is a wish your heart makes/ A dream is a wish your heart makes/ You wake with the morning sunlight/ To find fortune that is smiling on you/ Don't let your heart be filled with sorrow/ For all you know tomorrow/ The dream that you wish will come true/ No matter how your heart is grieving/ If you keep on believing/ The dream that you wish will come true." I heard Gabriel sing quietly outside the bathroom door as I showered.

~

"Maybe that can be our song." I suggested when I got out of the shower, pulling on what Gabriel told me to.

"What? What song?" Gabriel asked, pretending to be confused.

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes from Cinderella. I heard you singing outside, Gabriel." I blushed and smiled. Gabriel fiddled with his hands and then took mine in his, playing with my fingers.

"Sure, that can be our song." Gabriel smiled at me and I smiled back. Today was all smiles and happiness.

~

"Ready to go?" Gabriel asked and I nodded, grasping onto his right arm. Though I still couldn't fly, I was happy to tag along with Gabriel out of this place, even if it was for an afternoon.

In a wonderful fluttering of golden wings, we were transported to wherever Gabriel wanted us to go. But I was just happy to be with him outside of the Tipton Hotel without having sex with him in a forest.

~

"Ow, that hurt." I said landing on the concrete. I still wasn't used to the flying and zapping in and out of places. I got up and brushed myself off, looking around at Disney World. I smiled and looked back at Gabriel.

"Where do you want to go first, princess?" He asked. I looked around and shrugged, unsure of where to go first. I loved it all, even though I had been there when it was first built, I felt like I was there for the first time. I wanted to go to Universal or Epcot or Tomorrowland. I giddily jumped up and pecked him on the lips.

"Okay, let's ride some rides. Then we'll go shopping. We'll end the day with fireworks. How does that sound, A-Angel." I then realized that he barely used my real name. It was always cute nicknames.

"It sounds great and you don't have to use my real name if you don't want to. I know you may not be comfortable with names and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable using my real name. Plus, I love the nicknames. I know that once we get to know each other better, they won't be as generic." I smiled.

~

I laid down beside Gabriel on the blanket he had somehow hidden from me the entire time we had wandered the park. Gabriel placed an arm around my shoulders and kissed my temple. even though I was about a head taller than him, I made an effort to make him feel like the taller one in the relationship.

"Babe, you don't have to hide the fact that you're tall. I know that I'm not the tallest guy in town, but I love it when my women are taller then me. I can see the confidence radiating off of them, but with you. I don't know, but it's like you're ashamed that you're taller than me and I don't want you to feel that way. I want you to flaunt the fact that you're tall. Not many girls get the chance to be as tall as you. It's like the nicknames. I want you to feel comfortable in the relationship too." Gabriel whispered in my ear, his warm breath heating up the whole right side of my face. I scooted up so that my body was lined up with his, hip to hip, rib cage to rib cage.

"Not like that, babe. Don't line up with me. Are you insecure?" He asked and I nodded my head a little bit.

"I want you to feel like the tall one. I'm sorry." I whispered as the first firework light up the night sky.

"I don't want to be the taller one, I want you to be and don't be sorry babe. I love you for who you are and I want you to too." Another firework light up the sky and we turned our heads to watch them.

"Listen, they're playing our song." I strained my hearing just to even get a note of the melody playing. Gabriel got up and extended a hand to me, smiling cockily. I grabbed his hand and pulled myself up. He placed both of his hands on my waist and I placed my hands on his shoulders. We slowly danced to the faint music and didn't stop when it changed or when everyone began to leave.

Here in his arms I felt safe and I placed my head on top of his, smiling. Even though there was no music, we kept swaying to an invisible beat. It just felt natural to be in his arms. To be here at Disney World with him.

~

"Goodnight, my beautiful angel." I smiled again as Gabriel dropped me off in my room.

"Where do you go when I'm not with you?" I asked him.

"I just wander. I don't really have anyplace to go. Maybe we can go on a second date to Paris, if you want to go on a second date with me. After all that you've been told about me." He said and I nodded my response.

"Goodnight, my wanderer." I whispered as Gabriel left, a golden feather dropping to the floor. I picked it up and rubbed it a little bit, the feather creating a song when I touched it.