Part 7

One Month Later

Over the past couple of days, my mind had wandered to Gabriel and questions surrounding him.

What food does he like? What would it be like to kiss him? Is he good at the deed? Does he like me? I thought.

~

I was knocked out and sent somewhere else a beautiful meadow with large trees lining the grass, Gabriel was standing across from me.

"I looked into our futures. They overlap somehow. Why do you think that is?" Gabriel said and I just looked at him, I had so many questions.

"Did you lock us in the Tipton? Are you behind this massive prank? What's going on out in the real world? What are we missing out there? Is the apocalypse happening?" I asked and looked around and dropped my eyes when our eyes met each other's.

"I'll answer your questions if you answer mine. Okay? Is that fair," I nodded and looked at him with a very stern look. "Mine is more of a show piece if that's okay with you."

He closed the gap between us and placed his hands on either cheek. I blushed under the contact and looked into his whiskey eyes, almost melting. I placed my hands on top of his and smiled as a memory flashed through my head.

It has been about five years since the day I met a blushing Gabriel a three year old child with honey hair and lavender eyes darted into the room. We looked a lot older. The only reason I could tell that it was five years in the future was the calendar that read: 2020.

"Daddy, why aren't you married to mommy," The child asked one day. "Jake's parents are married and they're two men."

"Daddy hasn't gotten around to proposing. We've been busy looking after you," An older Gabriel lifted the child up into his arms and smiled. "Plus, two people don't need to be married to have a valid relationship. As long as both of the people in the relationship trust each other, it's just as good as a piece of paper."

"Gabriel, can I talk to you alone?" I saw myself ask and wave him into the kitchen, having apparently heard the entire conversation.

"Yes, you can speak to me alone," Gabriel walked into the room and smiled at the older me. "What is it?"

"What is the real reason why you won't propose, you've been avoiding the topic for years. I want to call you my husband, not my partner or boyfriend." The older you said.

"I need time to plan out the perfect proposal. That's why."

"In some version of the future, we are in love." Gabriel said and I blushed.

"I like that idea. Yet, I don't know how are future's overlap. But, now will you answer my questions?" I asked and Gabriel smiled cockily, nodding.

"No, I didn't lock you up in the Tipton. The apocalypse hasn't happened yet, but whoever's keeping you all in here doesn't want you out in the real world, they don't seem to want you to fight. You're not missing anything, don't worry." Gabriel placed an arm around my shoulders and I leaned into him, it felt like I was meant to be there with him.

"Who do you think is behind this? I can't stay locked up with The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show playing non-stop along with Suite Life of Zack and Cody." I said and sat down on the soft grass, smelling the lavender flower next to me.

"I don't know who did this to you, sweetheart. The magic's too strong for me to trace and it's too strong for me to get you out, I can only create an illusion for us to escape to." Gabriel said and I was shocked.

"Did you just call me 'sweetheart'?" I asked and Gabriel smiled at me, blushing. I smiled back at his shyness.

"You- I- I Just wanted to let you know that none of the guys in the world are good enough for you, not even me and I'm an angel. I look at you and all I see is beauty. The beauty of a woman who should be more than angel because she possesses the beauty of something godly. Something god like. When Sam and Dean showed me picture of you all dolled up for that function for the Tipton, all I thought was 'They say a picture has a thousand words but when I see her all I see is six: I...may...be...in...love...with...her'." Gabriel blurted out.

"Maybe I like you, but I may also like Sam. But, for now I'll just have to kiss you because that was so sweet." I smiled as Gabriel sat down next to me and looked into my eyes. We sat awkwardly for a moment before I leaned in.

Our lips touched and I smiled. Gabriel placed a hand on the back of my neck, pulling me closer. I felt my face heat up as Gabriel's tongue go across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and felt his tongue dart in, exploring my mouth. He tasted like chocolate and strawberries. I pushed him so he was on his back and pulled away, taking off my shirt and bra.

"Beautiful." Gabriel whispered as I straddled his hips. He attached his lips to my neck, nipping and sucking, causing me to moan when he hit my sweet spot. he then kept sucking on that point, giving me a hickey.

"So beautiful." Gabriel whispered and smiled at me before kissing all over my stomach and chest. I moaned and I felt Gabriel laugh against my stomach.

"Is this your first time?" He asked and I nodded, which was a sad thing for an angel, considering how long I've been alive. Over one hundred years on Earth and I'd never been laid.

"Take care of me." I said quietly. Gabriel nodded and he looked into my eyes as he took off my panties and pants in one swift movement. He took a moment, taking in my body and I felt self-conscious all of a sudden, covering my chest with my hands, failing as they were pretty big.

"You're more beautiful than a sunset, don't be self-conscious because it doesn't matter what you look like. I love your soul and your beautiful body is a perk." Gabriel smiled and moved your hands away, kissing both of them. He then spent the next half hour kissing every inch of your body.

"Gabriel, I need you." I whined. He smiled and snapped his clothes away. I took one look at his hard member and wondered how it was going to fit. He smiled and I blushed at him.

"You're so cute," Gabriel said, pressing his member against your folds. "Ready?"

"Yes, go ahead." I smiled and groaned as he pushed himself in. He took a moment for me to adjust, it was really painful. I nodded when I was ready for him to start moving. He began thrusting slowly and softly. I felt tears slip down my face, still feeling pain.

"Oh god, I'm hurting you. We can stop." Gabriel said, pulling out all the way. I groaned.

"No, please keep going. I'll get used to your size and tell you to stop when it gets too much for me." I said. He thrust in and I loved it. It felt so good and he completely filled me up.

His thrusts became quicker as the tears that were from pain, turned into ones of happiness. I moaned and Gabriel smiled. A pleasurable feeling worked it's way into my stomach and my breathing got heavy. Soon, the pleasurable feeling got too good to handle. I thought I was going to come.

"I'm going to come, Angel." Gabriel moaned.

"I'm going to come too, Gabriel." I said as I felt Gabriel release his seed. I came immediately after him. I rolled over and placed my head on his chest.

"That was amazing, babe." He said and I smiled. We laid there for a few moments before I got up and dressed.

"See, you soon...my angel." I blushed and the meadow faded.

~

He definitely likes me, he's a good kisser and amazing at the deed. I thought when I got back to the Tipton.