Part 8

"Where've you been?" Sam asked and I found myself on my bed, completely exhausted. I smiled sweetly and looked over at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I've been in here the entire time." I covered up. Sam cocked his head like a confused puppy.

"You're lying about something and I'll find out what it is." Sam said protectively and I frowned at him.

Oh good God. He's going to find out that I did the dirty deed with Gabriel. I panicked. Sam left the room and I looked around, knowing that my only escape was finding out who had trapped us here.

"She's been acting weird. I saw a hickey on her neck. Obviously she's found a way to get out." I heard Sam whisper to Dean as soon as Sam left the room.

"Or she's found a guy here that makes her happy." Dean suggested quietly. I smiled and got up, walking towards the door to get a better listen.

"I heard her in there, she was talking to Gabriel and he said someone else is putting this on us. Then it got all quiet." Sam said.

"There's nothing you can do about Angel's relationship with Gabriel, she's known him longer. We pop up and ask her to go on a Lucifer hunt, that could possibly end in her death. She's going to and needs to put all of her trust into Gabriel. He's the true neutral in this whole thing and Angel needs some neutral. Plus, I think those two love birds should be together anyway." Dean explained.

"What if I have feelings for her? I really like her, but now she's disappearing with Gabriel." Sam whisper-yelled.

"Her life is probably turning into a Twilight movie. Be the better man and conceal your feelings." I heard Dean say and I smiled.

"And what if she gets hurt?" Sam asked.

"I've seen them interact and you have to. They won't be breaking up for a long time. Definitely not in our lifetime. They probably won't even have a fight." Dean said. I heard Sam sift around on his feet and groan.

"I just want to date her. If not that, a kiss. Just one kiss from her." Sam said. I shook my head.

"That's just going to make it worse. You'll see her with Gabriel and think about what you're missing and how good it felt to have her lips on yours. Now, let's drop the topic and go get lunch," A knock came at my door. "Angel? Ya wanna go get some grub?"

"I'll be out in a minute." I threw on a Game of Thrones shirt and some black sweatpants, grabbing a purple scarf as an after thought. I came out and the boys were already at the door waiting for me.

~

I found Gabriel in my room after lunch and I smiled at him. He smiled back and looked at me happily. He looked like the Cheshire Cat from Alice In Wonderland. I waited for him to speak, but he didn't.

"What's up?" I asked. Gabriel shook his head.

"Nothing, just wanted to see you." He said.

"You saw me a couple of hours ago." I said, he blushed and smiled again.

"It feels like it's been an eternity since we've last seen each other." Gabriel lowered his head and I walked over to hug him. He latched on tightly and pulled out a candy bar when we broke away.

"For a woman just as sweet, if not sweeter." Gabriel handed me the bar and I took it wholeheartedly. I opened it and took a large bit out of it, earning a groan from Gabriel.

"Are you really that horny?" I asked and Gabriel smirked.

"Maybe."

"God, you're so- what's the word?" I asked at a loss for words for how amazingly cute and wonderful he was.

"Handsome?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Funny? Wonderful? Amazing?" He asked again and I shook my head to all of them.

"Friendly. You are so friendly. Yes, you're handsome, funny, wonderful and amazing, but you're so friendly. I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too, Angel." Gabriel whispered.

"Come sit on the bed with me." I said and sat down on my bed, opening the covers. Gabriel climbed under the covers, placing a hand on my waist and stroking it slightly.

"Last night, I looked at the stars and matched each one up to a reason why I fell in love with you."

"Really? What are some of the reasons? At least three?" I asked him.

"One, you are so beautiful. I swear I don't say it enough. Two, you are freaking amazing in bed. That one's fairly new. Three, you don't think I'm a douche bag. I play pranks and am a terrible person for a living. You see past that and I am so grateful for that." Gabriel explained and I blushed bright red.

"T-that's amazing. I don't know what else to say." I said, pulling myself closer to him, nuzzling my nose into his neck. He kissed the top of my forehead and I felt myself getting sleepier and sleepier.

"I love you." Gabriel said before I fell asleep.