Part 9

“What are you doing, Angel?” Castiel asked and I looked at the trenchcoated angel. I looked around and found out that we were in Heaven.

“What does it look like I’m doing?” I asked Castiel, sitting down on a white chair. He kept standing.

“It looks like you are dating the one angel I told you specifically to stay away from. Why him? How did you even find him?” He asked and I looked at my hands.

“I love him. I am head-over-heels in love with Gabriel. He’s so sweet and kind and he’s really funny. And I didn’t find him, he found me. We stumbled across each other in a cafe in London. He seemed nice and we kept seeing each other. It’s been almost six months, maybe more because you lose count of time when you fall in love.” I explained.

“Gabriel is the Trickster, he’s not the best person to be with.” Castiel said and I got up, grabbing him by the collar, pretty ticked off.

“Don’t make my decisions for me. I’m not a child. I was never a child. I am adult who can make my own decisions. Why do you have it out for Gabriel anyway?” I asked, pulling Castiel’s face close to mine.

“He’s no good for anyone.” Castiel said and I growled, my finger nails extending into claws.

“He’s perfect to me and he’s amazing. I still haven’t been given a good explanation as to why you don’t want me to date him.” I said.

“Your future with him isn’t bright. He will destroy you and the way this story ends isn’t pretty.” Castiel said, his voice implying that one of us would eventually die..

“I don’t care if this doesn’t end pretty because you know what? It’s better to life a short life with love then to die a long one without it. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to get back to my wonderful boyfriend.” I said.

“I’m not letting you go quite yet. You still broke your probation rules. You need to be punished.” Castiel said and I rolled my eyes.

“No, let me go home. I don’t care about that stupid ass probation anyway. Just- just stay away from me.” I said angrily as I tried flashing out, but my wing wouldn’t allow me to. I sighed and decided to take the longer way home.

~

"What happened?" Dean asked when I got back.

"Cas kidnapped me and took me to Heaven to have a talk about my love life and who I should date." I answered and looked around the hotel room.

"Good ole Cas, always there when he doesn't really need to be. I guess you can see how persistent our angel can be." Dean laughed off. I shrugged and looked at him, my eyes searching for any sign of comfort.

"Yeah, he’s persistent alright. I just wish he would stop. He’s such a jerk and I love Gabriel.” I said. Sam made a move towards me and Dean elbowed him in the stomach.

“I can see that you miss him a lot and we can see that he misses you too. We need to find a way back for your guys’ sake.” Dean said and Sam nodded slowly, still recovering for the blow to the stomach. I smiled and headed back to my bedroom.

“A dream is a wish your heart makes/ When you're fast asleep/ In dreams you lose your heartaches/ Whatever you wish for, you keep/ Have faith in your dreams and someday/ Your rainbow will come smiling through/ No matter how your heart is grieving/ If you keep on believing/ The dream that you wish will come true/ A dream is a wish your heart makes/ When you're feeling small/ Alone, in the night you whisper/ Thinking no one can hear you at all/ You wake with the morning sunlight/ To find fortune that is smiling on you/ Don't let your heart be filled with sorrow/ For all you know tomorrow/ The dream that you wish will come true/ A dream is a wish your heart makes/ A dream is a wish your heart makes/ You wake with the morning sunlight/ To find fortune that is smiling on you/ Don't let your heart be filled with sorrow/ For all you know tomorrow/ The dream that you wish will come true/ No matter how your heart is grieving/ If you keep on believing/ The dream that you wish will come true.” I sang quietly as I got ready for bed. Cinderella was, and always will be my favorite Disney song.

“God, your voice is beautiful.” Gabriel’s voice was soft. I didn’t even hear the tell-tale fluttering of angel wings. I turned and smiled at the angel, who smiled back broadly. I felt my face heat up.

“Thanks.” I giggled like a school girl.

“Welcome, it’s the job of the boyfriend to make his girlfriend feel good about herself. If he’s doing his job right. I hope I am.” Gabriel blushed too and it was my turn to smile.

“Did you just call yourself my boyfriend?” I asked and he nodded.

“I guess I did. I’ve always been afraid of getting too close to anyone, but with you, It’s been so easy. Soooo easy.” Gabriel said and I walked over to hug him again, my chin resting on the top of his head.

“I feel the exact same way...boobear.” I whispered the nickname and smiled to myself when I did. I pulled away and pulled Gabriel over to the bed.

“Do you want me to stay the night?” He asked me and I nodded.