Part 6

We stayed at the Tipton hotel for what seemed like days. There wasn't much to do, as we were limited to the actual hotel. After a while, I got really, really bored and I gave up on having fun at the Tipton.

~

"I thought you said this was your favorite television universe. Why do you look so sad?" Dean asked and I smiled sadly.

"It's been, like, a week since we landed here. Do you think Gabriel's protecting us from something?" I asked Dean looking around the hotel room in which I shared a bed with Sam.

"Maybe, but that's not his style, even if he likes you. It's not like he would keep people in TV land for a really extended period of time." Dean answered and I dropped my head a little bit, sitting down on the bed Sam and I shared.

"What? He what?" I asked Dean. As soon as I said that dean slapped a hand over his mouth and shook his head.

"I wasn't supposed to tell you. I was supposed to wait four more chapters. God, the plot's moving too fast now." Dean blurted out as if he was being controlled by a force, a force that was somehow not an angel.

"You were supposed to what?" I asked, still in shock from the "confession".

"I honestly have no idea what just came out of my mouth." Desn said as he paced around the small bedroom.

"Maybe my creator is having troubles." I said looking up at Dean, who had stopped his pacing to look at me. He shook his head wildly.

"What the hell? What are you talking about?" Dean asked and I shook my head.

~

Later that night I sat in bed with Sam reading A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martian. Sam's arm was resting lightly around my shoulders and for some reason I didn't mind. It was nice really, I liked it.

"You like the book?" Sam asked pointing to the back cover. I smiled and nodded.

"It's really long, but it's my third time through. Do you want to borrow it?" I asked shifting so my head rested on his chest.

"No, but I'll listen to you talk about it. Who's your favorite character?" Sam asked, looking down at me.

"It's a tie between Margaery Tyrell, Daenerys Targaryen, Jon Snow, Sansa Stark and Arya Stark." I answered.

"That's a lot of characters."

"They are extremely well written. It's not my fault. I love them." Sam smiled and pulled me closer.

"It's a show now, right?" Sam asked me and I nodded.

"It's almost in season five. We're really close. Less then a week left before it premieres." I squealed and Sam took the book out of my hands, opening it to a random page.

"'Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.' Sounds really deep. Like a poem or something." Sam read. I smiled and dropped my head, my face heating up.

"It's a deep, descriptive book. What else do you expect?" I asked him, smiling. Sam smiled too, his dimples showing.

"Nothing, just coming from you it's like listening to angels sing and it's beautiful." Sam said, his voice barely a whisper. I giggled and felt my face heat up.

"Thank you. But, when do you think Gabriel will let us out of here?" I asked. SAm shook his head.

"Do we even know if this is Gabriel?" Sam asked.

"I don't know, he's the only one who has the power to actually do this." Sam said.

"I guess we'll have to wait and see." I said.