Part 5

"So, Lucifer got out of his cage. How?" I asked leaning forward to get a better look at the brother's reactions. The two exchanged a look of worry and sadness

"Long story."

"Really, really long story." Dean added.

"But-but, I want to know. I'm here, I might as well know. Plus it's like an hour drive from Cleveland to Columbus. You can tell me everything."

"Not yet, we just met you. Uh no sweetheart. Just, get some sleep or whatever you angels do." Dean dismissed, turning the radio up loud, blaring Mama by My Chemical Romance, which Dean almost immediately shut off because he heard the first verse of it. Or at least the first line: "Mama, we all go to hell".

"Wait! I like that song!" I yelled as he skipped past Famous Last Words, also by My Chemical Romance.

"You do?" Dean asked.

"Yes, obviously. If I'm asking you not to change the radio, then it's a good- great actually- song." I said. (A/N: If you're not familiar with the song, enter this into a new tab or click, whatever works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzLKMtY04lE)

"But where's your heart?/ But where's your heart?/ But where's your..." I picked up the song as easily as if I hadn't missed the first two lines of the song.

"And I know/ There's nothing I can say/ To change that part/ To change that part/ To change..." Dean began to tap out the beat on the steering wheel.

"So many/ Bright lights, they cast a shadow/ But can I speak?/ Well is it hard understanding/ I'm incomplete/ A life that's so demanding/ I get so weak/ A love that's so demanding/ I can't speak" I let out a long wolf howl and growled a little bit.

"I am not afraid to keep on living/ I am not afraid to walk this world alone/ Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven/ Nothing you can say can stop me going home/ Can you see/ My eyes are shining bright/ 'Cause I'm out here/ On the other side/ Of a jet black hotel mirror/ And I'm so weak/ Is it hard understanding/ I'm incomplete/ A love that's so demanding/ I get weak" Dean had begun to sing along with me.

"I am not afraid to keep on living/ I am not afraid to walk this world alone/ Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven/ Nothing you can say can stop me going home/ I am not afraid to keep on living/ I am not afraid to walk this world alone/ Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven/Nothing you can say can stop me going home/ These bright lights have always blinded me/ These bright lights have always blinded me/I say" My eyes got heavy and weak. I fought to keep myself awake, hoping to squeeze the story of Lucifer's cage out of the brothers.

Why are you so sleepy? Is this psychosomatic? Or is that not the right word? Either way, stay awake Angel. Stay awake. I thought to myself.

"I see you lying next to me/ With words I thought I'd never speak/ Awake and unafraid/ Asleep or dead/ (How can I see, I see you lying) 'Cause I see you lying next to me/ (How can I see, I see you lying) With words I thought I'd never speak/ (How can I see, I see you lying) Awake and unafraid/ (How can I see, I see you lying) Asleep or dead/ 'Cause I see you lying next to me/ With words I thought I'd never speak/ Awake and unafraid/ Asleep or dead" Sam began singing with us as my voice got too weak to even carry the melody any more.

"'Cause I see you lying next to me/ With words I thought I'd never speak/ Awake and unafraid/ Asleep or dead" Dean stole a look at me and I nodded at him slightly, hoping to stay awake.

A couple more minutes, Stay awake a little bit longer. Lucifer's cage, they know about it and that's part of the reason why you are here. Lucifer's cage, remember Angel. Remember Lucifer's cage. I told myself, hoping to stay awake.

"I am not afraid to keep on living/ I am not afraid to walk this world alone (Or dead)/ Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven/ Nothing you can say can stop me going home (Or dead)/ I am not afraid to keep on living/ I am not afraid to walk this world alone (Or dead)/ Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven/ Nothing you can say can stop me going home (Or dead)/ I am not afraid to keep on living/ I am not afraid to walk this world alone (Or dead)/ Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven/ Nothing you can say can stop me going home" I sang weakly falling asleep on top of Master's fluffy brown and black body.

~

"Angel, wake up. We're in Columbus. Come on, wake up." The words barely registered as my brain was still fuzzy from the sleep. I looked outside and in front of me was a very expensive looking hotel.

"How can you two afford this?" I asked, slowly getting out of the car as if to test the strength of my legs.

"Connections." Dean answered simply as my two dogs jumped out of the car and onto the pavement on their own free will as I had no idea where I put their leashes.

"To who?" I asked, walking across the parking lot and towards the front door. I would get my bags later.

"People!" Dean replied, his voice carrying agitation.

"Okay!" I yelled, walking into the hotel. Surprised by what I saw.

"Crap, back in TV Land I guess." Dean growled as I looked around in wonder at I was seeing all around me.

"We're in-" I paused and looked at what I thought was always fake: the world of Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

"We're in TV Land again." Sam let out a huge sigh, but I was ecstatic! I was in a show that I loved. I smiled as the theme song played. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBibGAv3h64)

"Oh my God! This is my all time favorite show. I can't believe that I'm here." I watched as the two infamous twins came to a halt in front of us.

"Hey baby. You are looking great today. Do you have a boyfriend?" Zack asked, I smiled and shook my head. It was probably a bad move on my part, but I wanted to enjoy this while it lasted.

"Sorry, my brother has no filter." Cody smiled lightly and I looked over to see Maddie working at the little candy set up. I walked over and smiled widely at her.

"Two sour Skittles please." I ordered politely. Maddie smiled and grabbed the candy, wringing me up.

"That'll be four dollars." I looked over at Sam, who took out his wallet and paid for me. I blushed and looked at the floor.

"I wish I had a boyfriend that cute." Maddie commented. I saw Sam blush out of the corner of my eye.

"He's not my boyfriend." I said defensively. Sam shook his head. I took the candy and left, waving at Maddie as I did so.

"Room for three?" I heard Mr. Moseby's voice asked and I jumped up and down on the balls of my feet.

"Yes, room for three." Dean answered politely.

Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want/ So tell me what you want, what you really, really want/ I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want/ So tell me what you want, what you really, really want/ I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)/ I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah. The lyrics played through my head without my controlling.

"Why is Wannabe by the Spice Girls playing?" London entered the lobby in true London fashion. All dolled up and pretty.

"I knew I wasn't the only one." I groaned.

"Damn TV Land." Dean groaned.

"I kinda like TV Land." I smiled and bounced around.

"I bet you a hundred bucks that Gabriel's the one who's behind this." Sam suggested, sticking his hand out towards Dean.

"You're on." Dean said and they shook hands. I was still suspicious of the brother's Lucifer cover up. I was going to get it out of them one way or another.