Part 2

3 weeks later

"Hey! You never specified who your charge was!" Gabriel chased me to my seat. We were in the same coffee shop that we met in three weeks ago.

"I can't. God told me specifically not to tell anyone, especially you being the Trickster and all." I sat down at a booth and smiled at Gabriel cheekily, who blushed.

"God's a douche. Tell me, please." Gabriel pleaded. I dropped my eyes and shook my head lightly.

Why won't he stop? He's relentless. I thought looking at Gabriel through my eyelashes shyly as he grabbed both my hands.

What is he doing? I wondered, panicking slightly. This was the first time another angel has touched me and I could feel the electricity pumping throughout my body. I jerked my hands away quickly when the electricity made both of my hands get hot.

"I won't tell you anything. Besides, why are you even invested in me?" I asked, rolling my eyes and reached out to take a sip of my hot chocolate.

"Angel, your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon." Gabriel blushed a bright red and smiled. I did the exact same

Uh, any angels out there? It's me, Dean Winchester. Me and my brother need your help taking down Lucifer. If you are free to help, please come to six-four-eight-three Neville Road, Cleveland, Ohio. A prayer! My first one in years!

"Did you hear that?" I whispered to Gabriel, who nodded his head.

"I'm not going, the Winchesters hate me." Gabriel replied, my eyes widened in shock.

"But, how am I supposed to get there! I want to help these Winchesters." I whined, looking down at my two dogs. They seemed to sense what I wanted and they leaped into my lap happily.

~

Wham! I landed on a huge navy blue mat, hard. I would have a bruise on my hip tomorrow. My two dogs attacked my face with kisses. I smiled and lifted myself off of the ground. I was in a huge gymnasium, a pitch black gymnasium. But, from where I was, I could see thousands upon thousands of protection symbols.

"Who are you?" A gruff voiced asked, a bright light hit my face.

"Angel." I said as the gymnasium lights hissed to life. As soon as my eyes adjusted, I could see two men standing in front of me. One had short, light brown hair, green eyes, and freckles. He wore a green jacket, jeans,a grey shirt and boots. The other had shoulder length light brown hair and green eyes. This one wore a blue plaid shirt, jeans and boots.

The two exchanges looks of disbelief. I looked between the two of them and smiled weakly. That was before both of my dogs began attacking the two men.

"Angel? Is that what you are or is that your name?" The man with the gruff voice asked pushing Lady off of him.

"Both. That's all you need to know, that and I want to help." I answered sternly. The two males exchanged another look with each other.

"Okay. Ummm, Lucifer has escaped and is now wreaking havoc everywhere. But, thank you for coming. It means alot to have an angel on our side." The one with the blue plaid on said. I smiled and bowed my head.

"Three actually. My dogs, believe it or not, are angels too." I answered shyly.

"Oh, okay." The gruff voiced man said skeptically. I smiled sarcastically and stuck out a hand, waiting for them to shake it.

"I have told you my name, now tell me your names. It's only fair." I said.

"Dean Winchester" The one with the gruff voice said.

"Sam Winchester." Said the one in the blue plaid.

"This is Lady and this is Master. If you don't treat them with respect and they won't hesitate to rip out your throats slowly and painfully. Nor will I." I said as a warning. Both Sam and Dean looked down worriedly at Lady and Master, who both growled.

"Okay, come with us. We need to question a witness." Sam said.

~

I sat in the backseat of the coolest car ever, a 1967 black Chevy Impala. Of course, I was squashed by my two large dogs, but it's the price you pay for love. I smiled and looked straight out the window and watched the scenery fly past.

Green, that's all I saw and compared to the grey skies of London, I loved it. Some of the snow was still melting and there was a lot of mud in the ground. The sun was shining, but the wind was cold.

"God, I love it here. So much better than London." I said, mostly to myself.

"Why? It's muddy and cold." Sam said, turning around to look at me. His eyebrows were furrowed in confusion.

"Yes, but it's less grey. I love seeing the sun." I answered, Lady lifted her head and licked my cheek.

"Then why don't you move here?" Dean asked.

"Long version or short?" I asked.

"Long version, please." Dean answered

"Okay, so I may have also accidently killed a person. It wasn't my fault. A sleazy drug dealer came on to me and I got scared. A fight ensued and I may or may not have used my angelic powers to get out of the situation. Unluckily for me, Castiel just so happened to be in the area. Now, he took me back up to Heaven and gave me a stern talking to. He kinda put me on probation for a year to see if he should make me a lesser angel. He said he may even send me to the basement. So, now I can't use my angelic powers for one hundred years and I can't be in contact with any angels, especially this dude named Gabriel. For some reason he's 'bad news'. But, I'm also landlocked in London. Lady and Master got me here." I explained.

"Wait, Castiel arrested you and put you on probation? I don't believe that." Dean scoffed.

"You know Castiel?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, he's helped us on a couple of our cases." Sam said.

"Well, he did and I'm not happy about it. He's so mean." I answered, letting out an aggravated sigh.

"Our Castiel? Mean? No way." Dean laughed.

~

"Um, he was just ripped open. Right there in front of me." The lady, a woman of twenty six, said. Her fiancé was killed in what looked like a Hellhound attack. The lady was almost in tears.

The lady's name was Julia. She had waist length curly black hair, lavender eyes, dark chocolate colored skin. She was about my height and lovely.

"It's okay, honey." I said taking her hands in mine.

Sam and Dean interviewed her for a couple more hours before we left. She was sobbing, but I made sure to calm her down before we left, saying I would come to check on her the next day. I even gave her my number just in case she needed anything else.