wooin.

[Part 3] Ep. 103

Students chit chatters heard outside the school meaning that school period has ended, the trio talked walking beside each other with grins plastered on their faces "You want me to set you up with a girl?"

One of Tj friend asked "Really?Who?" Tj asked back with light red hue tinted on his cheeks "This girl I met at my part-time job wants to hang out tomorrow, and she's gonna bring her friends." He wiggles his brows "Hey count me in too~"

"Is she cute?" The redder his cheeks form out of excitement "She's okay." The realization hits like brick, if it means okay it means either she's just not cute or she's just ugly "Haha, I'm gonna go straight home..."

"And take a bath--" His pupils diverted to what infront of them but it was too late and he got punched right on the face, he lose his balance and fall backward with his friends watching him in worries. The both of them turned their heads back infront seeing three of the Sabbath Crew "Hello again. We are here to get something of ours."

Tj once again got pushed to the ground with a loud thud "We know it was you guys, so don't even try playing games with us."

The two stands beside their friend with a nervous-poker like faces saying nothing "..."

"Give us our bag." Wooin, the guy with the sunglasses repeated, Tj smirk wiping off the blood that coming out from both his nose and his mouth "Your bag? That's not what you're looking for. It's something else, isn't it?"

The expression on Wooin's face tightened showing that he has grew irritated "Sorry, but I don't have it anymore." His face got whack with a knee hitting his head against the wall, groaning.

Joker's hand swing the side of his head ready to punch him again and held a fistful of Tj's hair "You guys are looking for the capsule, right?" Another guy with a red sunglasses thrust his head forward Tj's friend "Yeah! Where is it?! Where the fuck is it?!" He shouted at the guy "W-Well...About that..."

"It look tasty...So I ate it. Too bad." The three faces really screamed 'Are you serious?' with sweats trickling the side temple of their faces.

Wooin grit on the lollipop breaking it inside his mouth glaring sharp on Tj "Are you fucking kidding me?" He threw the stick away slowly charging at Tj "If you don't buy it, cut my stomach open and see for yourself, you sons of bitches."

Wooin was about to dashed at him and finish him off himself but something had hit him right at back of his head "What the fuck--"

"Try and touch him, I'll pluck your teeth using a spanner." Silver haired girl in her 20s said panting out of breath with a sandal in one of her hand, Wooin kissed him teeth in annoyance "Who the fuck are you?" Wooin asked slowly walking at her but she showed no sign of backing off "Try come any closer or you'll be dead." She threatened side glaring him

His smirk widen putting one hand on her shoulder and hold it tightly, she grab his forearm twisting it and throw him by the shoulder and his body collide to the ground, she huffed "That's how you'll be if you come along to Judo lesson with me, Tj." She smirk flickering her nose using her thumb and step one foot on Wooin's butt "Now would you two step and let this lady get her brother?"

She pushed the two aside with her two hands and dashed at the bloody Tj "Look at your face, we should get this treat quickly." She pulled out a handkerchief and help him wiped the side of his lip "We'll not letting him go." Wooin got up and dusted his clothes smirking feeling slight headache from the impact he got from his head clashing against the cement ground.

"Look boy I got no time for y'all shitty kiddie fight, I got many works to do at home, now step back." You helped Tj by the shoulder and get passed the three "Here I have this only." She threw the 'we bare bears' band aid at him and points and his side forehead "Treat that or you'll get infection--Man fuck you are hella heavy!" You babbled at him

"Whatever going now, and you three if I ever sees you again near my brother take it as your last day on earth." You walked away from the scene with Tj in your arm and his two other friends following behind

"Get Tj to tell me that girl's number, I like her."