jay.

requested by: RheaPromilla

TW: this story may contains underage pregnancy and attempt abortion. Do not proceed if you're uncomfortable!

THE bathroom door bursting open, you went and open the toilet bowl and start puking, the sensation was too strong you could barely stand that your knees gave up, throwing up nonstop until what you vomit left only saliva and water.

Your hair is getting on the way, you tied it up on ponytail and wash your face so is gargling the inside of your mouth "Fuck."

HAND on your mouth in disbelief--earlier this morning you was having a major morning sickness along but that didn't stopped you from coming to school, your condition gotten worse so they have you inside the school's infirmary for a check up and what the nurse asked you really is depressing and sicked "When is the last time you had your period?"

Too shock, she handed you a pregnancy test to check just in case and the result shocking you even more---positive.

You're pregnant, with your boyfriend's baby.

You told the nurse and she advised you to have a serious talk with him "Can I stay here for the mean time?" You plead, tears threatening to fall, she sighed nodding her head toward you before leaving you to do her works. You laid on the bed facing the wall, tears freely falling from your sockets, what should you do? How would you tell this news to your parents? Will this ruin their reputation? What about your boyfriend's reaction? Will he accept the baby?

The last option which is the safest is to abort, you were too young to be a mother plus you didn't want to be abandoned by your own boyfriend---being the student council is already stressing enough and now what--an underage pregnant girlfriend? No you don't want that, if anything happended that is the last think you've ever wants to happen to you.

Hours laying on the bed with the test still in your fist, to tired and stunned to moved you waited until school time is over so you could hurry went home, the bell chimed, you immediately stood up thanking the nurse and ran upstairs to your classroom to grab your bag.

Sliding the door open, an unexpected someone entered your vision, Jay is sitting on top of your desk with your cross bag crossed over his shoulder, his body facing the window watching the sun's set sharing it's yellow-ish and orangey colour painting the sky but upon hearing the loud shrieking sound from the door he turned around seeing your statued state "H...Hey..." You murmured slowly hiding the test inside your pocket, he whispered a small 'hi' and handed you your bag. You thanked him slipping the bag over your shoulder and smile "Um I better get going, mom's need me." The hard grips on your wrist stopped you from moving "You alright? Why didn't you come to class? I thought you skipped but I see your bag?"

You gulped looking down at the tip of your shoes "I'm feeling sick, a little headache, haha I'll be fine, gotta go see you." You dashed out of the place and away from Jay.

Would he find out?

THE entire week you spent the days in your house, your condition gotten worse---not really, weird food cravings and puking every now and then but it did drained all your energy, too tired to walk that day you chose to stay in bed sleeping after the morning you vomit harshly then the days before. You rolled on the bed with bags of chips laying on the ground not bothering to throw it away, "Y/n love?" It's the voice of your mom, she knocked on the door and you let her in, she get in with a tray of foods in her hands "Hey, you know you should eat, it's not good for the baby y'know?" You sat up with hand obediently stays aside "Is dad still mad at me?"

She suited herself beside you and side hugging you "He wasn't mad darl, he just need time the news is very shocking--how can't it not? You literally pregnant. His one and only baby is all grown up, I'm sure he'll be fine you should be thankful he didn't get a heart attack at the sudden news."

It wasn't you intention to told them about the pregnancy thing but your mom happened to found the test inside your undergarment drawers while she looks for a pair of a missing sock, she patted your back and motioned you to eat "Eat, later this afternoon we go for a check up alright?"

She twist the doorknob "Mom..." She hummed, turning head at you "Yes darling?" You play with the porridge using the spoon "Is this the right choice?" She smile softly "It's your body so it's up to you whether you want the baby or not, me and your dad is fine either way..." She left you alone, you bit your lip "Is this really the right thing to do?"

You consciously pushed away the thought eating your brunch peacefully in silence, wondering about Jay. Speak of the devil--your phone rang again and it's been the seventh times today, you hesitate, should you or should not?

You took a deep shaky exhales, pressing on the green answer button putting the phone on your ear "Hello..." Your voice comes out small "Are you alright? Why didn't you come to school? Are you sick? You want anything? Just tell me if you have anything inside your mind." This is his side only you able to brings out---his showing caring side.

Your heart stopped for a second answering "Actually, it would be nice you come by." The phone silenced only the sounds of breathing heard "Jay?" More heavy breathing but heavier "Almost there." He actually ran to your house continuously punching the doorbell "Oh dear wait a second!" Your mom jog to the front door seeing the steamy sweats Jay "Oh gosh you ran here?" She gasped out loud "You knew about the baby?!" Jay looked up, his face written confusion and shock "What...Baby...Y/n....?" He bowed his head deep running past your mom and straight to your room, he bursted open the door seeing you not in the bed but the toilet puking again

"Ah fuck." You cussed, glancing to your left your soul left your body flying up in the air "...Jay..." You wiped the stain on the side of your lip "Jay...!" He engulf you into a hug, your hand freezed up "My hand are dirty, Jay." His body trembles "What your mom said, is it true?" Your whole body froze for another times "She told you?"

"Accidentally? Yeah. Gosh." He tighten the hug around your waist pulling your head closer to his chest "Are you fine? I'm sorry I didn't notice earlier nor did I help you." You shushed him

IN the end, you told him the whole story and he is more than willing to take responsibility, "You won't abort the baby? I mean it's fine if you insist..." You held his hand "The only reason I'm aborting this baby is because I'm scared of you leaving me but now that I know you won't I want to keep it, let's raised it together."

He smile pressing his lip gently on your forehead "Okay, let's be happy Y/n, the happiest." You gently smile "Lets."