monster.

requested by crystaliven
tw: attempt sexual harassment

一 You packed your things inside your apricot coloured canvas messenger bag, fishing your phone out from the front pocket to see none message coming from your boyfriend nor your friends, you pout, exiting the lecturing room to the hall seeing lots ...

You packed your things inside your apricot coloured canvas messenger bag, fishing your phone out from the front pocket to see none message coming from your boyfriend nor your friends, you pout, exiting the lecturing room to the hall seeing lots of students bustling, some either talking with each other or just walk plainly.

You rushed to your locker picking different books and even packed your lunch box, a notifications sound popped in on your hand, you put the lunch back inside to check whose texting you.

It's an unknown number, it didn't tell who it was, it wrote 'meet me at the school garden at four.' you blinked, typing but quickly deleted it back and stuff your phone inside your jeans pocket, forgetting your lunch and walk to your friends class.

"Y/n!~" Your friend said, waving her hand on the air, calling out for you, you smile waving back at her "How's class going?" She asked adjusting her skirt before looking back at you, you shrugged "Fine, though I must said it was tiring but I'll get used to it.." She smile petting your head "Just don't overworked yourself, good luck!" You thanked her, chuckling "Hey! Look at where you are going!" Shouted a voice, you panicked, turning around to see a school senior on your major, he is mad with drink spills all over his white collar tee, and pant

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!" He is hissing in pain "The coffee is still hot, It's burning my skin!" He complained fanning the spilled, you apologized giving him a fold of tissue and bowed, "I'm sorry, sunbaenim, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings." You sound, "Well then, we should go to the infirmary to get the treat." You look at him and your friend back and forth, she was rolling her eyes before "Yeah sure, I'll save you a seat at the study longue." She walked away, you helped the senior and bring him to the infirmary "It's okay, this way Y/n." He whispered opening on a door connecting to another spacious-less crowded hall "Sunbaenim, your--"

He grinned "It's okay, you can repay with a dinner later.." He is still grinning while you watch him in confusion "Sunbae--" He cuts your off showing you a flash on his phone

A picture of you and your boyfriend displayed, the both of you are kissing and your body was half naked What...Is this...? This isn't Deokbong and me? So why....

"I photoshopped it. Y/n you don't want this to spread all over the school right? You loves your boyfriend right? So can you do me a favor so that I could deleted this picture..." You was too stunned to speak, unable to form a word "...That wasn't me...You lied..." He laugh "Of course that wasn't you, but do you think the other students cared about that? They didn't care to know the truth, they believe what's infront of them." Your mind went blank, knees weakening "What..." He formed a confused 'huh' tilting his head to the side "What..Is it that you...Want from me..?" You mustered the courage to asked through gritting teeth, eyes closed.

"Let me touch your body..!" You gasped, scaring yet disgusted over the requested "Come on, if you do it I promise I'll delete the picture,infront of you, even." You gulped hesitating

It will be fine..
It's okay...

You open one button of your cloth

A loud thud heard, you opened your eyes seeing your boyfriend looking down on the senior earlier "What did you say--"

You other friends went to calm him down "Hey it's okay, don't start a fight here!" The senior scoffed, getting up and went to confront Monster "Why?! Are you mad that I asked your girlfriend to strip her clothes and let me touch her?!" He was grinning like crazy

"Touch?" Both of them, him and your boyfriend freaked out, the other students witnessing the whole scene with a disgusted faces

"I can't believe he did that..."

"That's even worse that last year!"

"Guess some people never really change,"

His face turn pale and white "No--!"

Monster went to you wrapping his arm around you protectively "No, Y/n, I'm sorry I wasn't thinking straight! Please forgive me, I like you!" You grimaced showing him a middle finger "Don't even say my name with that filthy mouth of yours, crazy bastard." You left him alone realizing he messed up.

-

"Today was a lot huh?" Monster sat down on the edge of the bed, looking at you, you sadly smile "First the bully on my school and now this crazy psycho senior, why do bad people always coming at me?" You frowned messing with your hair, Monster stopped you scooting closer "Think of the other way round, good people are also coming at you." You laughed He seriously meant by him isn't he?!

You got on your knees hugging him "Thank you for today, Deok-ie, I appreciate it!" He respond to the hug, caressing your hair.

-

a/n: this is an au, not windbreaker related-like the plot i mean 🤓🤓 monster a little- really out of character in this fic. whatever just enjoy it

Sorry a lot if its not good😢🤞🤞