owen.

✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧 A DAY OFF ft owen knight

author's note: OMG HELLO! I'm back, sorry for the super long hiatus, I've been super busy and couldn't catch up with anything! But I'm here to show you all my gratitude for the 16k reads!!! You have no idea how happy I am right now. Thank you so much, guys! Continue having fun reading my artwork. This is an au, not related to the manhwa!

genre: fluff

📓 content warning: none ( not proofread )

A cloudy Saturday morning is a perfect day to boost your mood and confidence after a hectic week at work

A cloudy Saturday morning is a perfect day to boost your mood and confidence after a hectic week at work. Usually, you would be at work serving customers and doing sweet beverages until eleven pm.

But today, your, somehow unsociable boss decided to be very generous and let you take a day off without cutting off a cent of your payment which you could not deny. You are having a cup of tea in a mug, sitting down, legs intersected as you sit down over your balcony and watch the sunrise. Hours spent on the patio, with your hair tied up in a messy bun, and enjoying the morning breeze.

A ring on your phone cut into your calming climate making you groan at whoever dares to interrupt you. Alternatively, the caller id manages to slip a small smile on your lip 'Hey?' You breathe, and sips more of the glass, 'Hello?' His voice was raspy, perhaps he had just woken up from slumber 'Why do you call?' You asked, and gets up to re-enter the house.

You sit on the couch, one leg over to your chest hugging it 'You told me last night you got a day off today, right?' You hum, pleading with him to begin again 'So I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date today? Just a simple one, if you wanted too obviously...' You hum once again 'Sure!' He proceeded to exchange a few talks before he hung up the call.

You tread to your space, already planning what to wear later, your boyfriend, however, did not inform you where to go so basically you'll have to wear something that could match any date. You wore your beige color crop top, the one with the square neck and puff sleeves, and you match the top with high-waisted jeans.

You put on makeup, do your hair and decorate yourself more with a pearl set of accessories, dangling pearl earrings, and a star design ring on your pointer finger.

A purse bag to match the outfit and you are finished, you grab a few snacks to eat as you wait for your boyfriend to drop anchor. The doorbell rang making you jolt up from the seat to make a reply.

Owen stands before you in a collared polo shirt, he's wearing a slack and matches it with his blue Nike chunky sneakers 'Hey!' You slumped against him making him chuckle 'You look beautiful, as always.' He touted, and a tint of red hue spread over your cheeks and down to your neck. Months of being with him still never failed to flatter you every time he commented about your appearances, he just had that affects on everyone.