owen.

一 Sounds of footsteps echoing through the hall, the h/c woman was running with piles of books on her hands as she struggle to hold it

Sounds of footsteps echoing through the hall, the h/c woman was running with piles of books on her hands as she struggle to hold it. She make a sharp turn to her left only for her to bump hard against someone, her body collide on the ground and books scattering everywhere.

She hissed in pain, rubbing her sore elbow  that she used to protect her head while she fell and realize that it bleed a little through her uniform, she heaved a sigh dusting her skirt and her uniform "Are-You-Okay?" She looked up infront of her, someone gigantic standing tall front of her, his cold icy blue eyes was piercing into her making her mentally frown "I am, and why are you talking like that?" She asked, picking up the book and piles it back like before from date to date.

He helped her by taking all the book with ease and smile "I'm-still-learning-Korean." She blinked in confusion, not understanding some of what he said because of his thick accents, nonetheless she still nodded and thanked him in return.

They both walk to the school library, She told him to put the book on the table and he did, she smile at him again "Thanks--" He was grinning with his eyes half closed "It's Owen, nice-to-meet-you...?" She giggled "It's Y/n." He nodded at her

"You have to go now though, class is starting." She point at the door using her thumb, he looked to the side, nodding "See-you." Y/n wave at him watching his figure disappearing before she averted her attention back to the piling of books and heaved a long and heavy sigh "This is so tiring." She slid the chair and sat down, getting her earphones from her uniform pocket and plugged with her phone, shuffling music.

Y/n was so into doing her works that she didn't noticed times flies so fast and the outside view darkened, she stopped working with her pen and popped joints from her fingers and her neck "I feel so numb" She complained unplugging the earphone from her ear taking a quick view to the window.

Her eyes widen in surprise, she jolted from her seat packing her things inside her cross bag "Shoot--"

"Y/n!" She heard a voice shouting, she swiftly run from where the source of the voice coming from "Oh, Owen?" He looked at her and sigh in relief "Do-you-know-what-time-is-it?" She nervously chuckle, scraping the back of her nape "Probably~♥︎" He sighed pulling his hand for her to hold, she tilted her head to the side "What for?" He groaned taking her hand in his with a bit of force and make her sit on the chair again, he fold her sleeve revealing her dried blood and bruised, her mouth agape in realization, right, she had totally forgot about the wound.

He fished something from his bag taking out an ointment, cotton pads and a bandaid, he first cleaned the wounds by wetting the cotton pads using the ointment and dabbed some lightly not to hurt her, she hissed in pain. Lastly, he placed the bandaid on her elbow and blew on it "There." Y/n had her eyes fixated on his feature, from his long eyelashes to his soft, pink and plump lips "It's-rude-to-stare,-you-know?" She jumped from the sitting position, faking a cough "...Sorry.." He chuckle ruffling her soft silky hair to the back and pets it a few times

"What you do here at anyway, especially at this time?" Owen silently thanking the moonlight shone only on Y/n's face and not his because he sure if she could sees him right now, she would gasped out of shock to see his bright red face--"I-waited-for-you." Y/n turn to him in surprise "Why?" He awkwardly retreated backwards "Just-because,-I-want-to-escort-you-home."

Her heart beats fastened, thumping loudly against her chest afraid that it might got out of it's ribcage "Haha, I know, It's-weird-since-we-only-met-today..." Y/n wave her hands at him dismissively "No! Of course, I wouldn't mind that...Um let's just go before the guard closed the gate." Owen hesitant to hold her hand, not knowing where the sudden brace coming from, he held her wrist through her uniform and dragged her--practically running with her behind trying to catch up even though he was only jogging, now you can't blame a short-legged person.

The two walk side by side, Owen insist on escorting you home "You sure you'll be okay? Your house pretty far from here, no?" He chuckle, shaking his head left to rights "I'll-be-fine-it's-dangerous-to-let-you-go-home-alone-at-night." You hum, secretly melting that he cared for your safety "We're here! Thanks Owen." Both of your hands on your bag, smiling at him sweetly

He swoon his head over and nodded "Alright-see-you-tomorrow." You bids him a good bye walking ahead your house gate but Owen held your hand, twisting your body around gently and peck your cheek "Haha sorry, I'll-go-now-Bye!" He ran away leaving you speechless, hands on your cheek

He's cute!~♥︎

-

i love making ooc owen-